Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you ever have a redpill phase?

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
For me I used to believe in redpill pua crap when I was 18-20 years old. I used to "hold frame", mew and be stoic. I used to go for walks and hold my frame as wide as possible thinking Im an alpha male mogging all the beta males :lul: :lul: :lul:
I discovered FaceAndLMS videos on what attract women and I got blackpilled. At first I thought it was bunch of bullshit because I saw normie men with gf's. I later realized it was survival bias and cherrypicking. I have since accepted blackpill however

Im curious if you guys had a redpill pua moments

I don´t think I had one. When I discovered the red pill, I did not want to believe it. I was shocked, then I thought that not all girls are like that, and I believed that it did not matter that most of them were attracted to good-looking guys, bad boys, etc. I believed in the fantasy that somewhere out there is a girl who is made for me and will love me for my personality. So I kind of stayed bluepilled until the truth was staring straight into my face, and I got blackpilled. Now I know, of course, that there was never any chance to begin with.

the more you redpill the closer you are to blackpill

Redpill used to work in early 2000s tbh. It was new and fucked with retarded foids' minds

I don´t think I had one. When I discovered the red pill, I did not want to believe it. I was shocked, then I thought that not all girls are like that, and I believed that it did not matter that most of them were attracted to good-looking guys, bad boys, etc. I believed in the fantasy that somewhere out there is a girl who is made for me and will love me for my personality. So I kind of stayed bluepilled until the truth was staring straight into my face, and I got blackpilled. Now I know, of course, that there was never any chance to begin with.
Yeah going from bluepill to blackpill is brutally difficult. I never considered looks as a major factor, even though I believed I must be at least a 6 :lul: :lul: :lul: I used photofeeler and got rated 3.2/10

Yeah going from bluepill to blackpill is brutally difficult. I never considered looks as a major factor, even though I believed I must be at least a 6 :lul: :lul: :lul: I used photofeeler and got rated 3.2/10
I was the same. First, I believed I was at least 6, then I dropped it to 4, and I am still finding out that I just overrated myself, and my real rating is somewhere between 2 and 3, probably 3,5 max. I also got such results on PhotoFeeler. The thing is, though, that photofeeler is generous, and the rating is mostly even worse than that by 1,5-2 points.

I was the same. First, I believed I was at least 6, then I dropped it to 4, and I am still finding out that I just overrated myself, and my real rating is somewhere between 2 and 3, probably 3,5 max. I also got such results on PhotoFeeler. The thing is, though, that photofeeler is generous, and the rating is mostly even worse than that by 1,5-2 points.
Photofeeler is a bit different tbh they rate well taken pictures higher than bathroom mirror selfies. It's still somewhat accurate considering it's not a hive mind and everyone pretty much agrees with rest of the raters even though they cant see the results

can't even say i was really a redpilled, i didn't took all of this pua self improving stuff seriously, only part of redpill i agree with is that it shows the average men what female nature is (learn a lot of it without internet thanks to my mother and her sisters)
blackpill has given me an understanding what is wrong with me and why i ended up like that

I did have it and do not regret because it led me to lose weight and exercise which is good for my health.

can't even say i was really a redpilled, i didn't took all of this pua self improving stuff seriously, only part of redpill i agree with is that it shows the average men what female nature is (learn a lot of it without internet thanks to my mother and her sisters)
blackpill has given me an understanding what is wrong with me and why i ended up like that
I fell for the self improvement bullshit. Their definition of alpha male never convinced me.
I did have it and do not regret because it led me to lose weight and exercise which is good for my health.
Thats a good thing.

Yeah I remember listening to Alpha Male Strategies thinking I'm making a power move by ignoring calls/messages. I quickly stepped out of the redpill into the blackpill

Yeah going from bluepill to blackpill is brutally difficult
that's what i did, i already believed i was ugly because people told me all the time and saw how my life was socially worse compared to other guys, when i found a group saying that it's all real i instantly believed

when you grow up ugly you notice these problems you have and search for solutions, when you're trying to fix your life you're more open to new ideas even if they change a huge part of your believe system. you need to aknowledge a problem to be open to change/solutions wich i already was, normies don't have these problems as much so they stay bluepilled more

Last edited:
Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it because it's cringe

I had a gymmaxxing phase for a couple months so i guess that counts as my redpill phase. I was blackpilled for majority of my life though.

Nah, I always knew redpill was cope even before blackpill. I saw right through that shit since 8th grade, I just skipped it entirely and went straight to blackpill

want to tell me about it?
I got redpilled after seeing these cringy looksmaxx video's where high tier normies would tell you that foids would get attracted to you if you went to the gym and talked to them with confidence LOL. i went to the gym and got "confident" but foids still rejected me because of my subhuman looks.

Yes when I tried asking my oneitis out.

I got redpilled after seeing these cringy looksmaxx video's where high tier normies would tell you that foids would get attracted to you if you went to the gym and talked to them with confidence LOL. i went to the gym and got "confident" but foids still rejected me because of my subhuman looks.
Classic :lul: I gymcelled way before it was mainstream but I didnt expect to get foids for going to the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back