Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have you ever elbowed a cute girl with your elbow? I don't recall every trying elbowing a girl it seems low-inhib as fuck

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Basically a friendly elbow is a gentle chiding mechanism tolerated from chads/friends
but if we did it to a girl no matter how gentle she'd probably try to get us arrested for assault :feelsseriously:

I realize it's not something strangers ought to do (if you did it to a man you didn't know it'd prob start a fight)

But I can't even fathom building close enough relations with anyone to do this sort of thing.
I don't even think I have bros I could elbow in a joking manner.
That's probably easier bond to build than elbow-benefits w/ a girl which takes longer.

Probably tomboy girls are easier to get chummy elbow benefits with, and might be possible if a butch lesbian friendzones you, I dunno

No jfl that's some shit my dad would do which is what I would say if I had one :fuk:

Though my elbow did involuntarily brush up against a foid's boob one time when I was trying to get through the cramped hallway in high school. I had my hands in the pockets of my hoodie like usually

Though my elbow did involuntarily brush up against a foid's boob one time when I was trying to get through the cramped hallway in high school. I had my hands in the pockets of my hoodie like usually
I'm terrified of shit like this so even though I prefer to walk with invisible lat syndrome so my pits don't get sweaty I'll try and hug my elbows tight as possible if I ever need to be in proximity to people

A foid backed her fat ass onto my crutch a while back, I was at a line, ngl it felt really good

I'm terrified of shit like this so even though I prefer to walk with invisible lat syndrome so my pits don't get sweaty I'll try and hug my elbows tight as possible if I ever need to be in proximity to people
yeah i accidently brushed up on a foid and got a sexual harassment claim :feelshaha:

I'm terrified of shit like this so even though I prefer to walk with invisible lat syndrome
Wouldn't you look like a retard though lol. Only gymmaxxed tallfags can pull this off
so my pits don't get sweaty I'll try and hug my elbows tight as possible if I ever need to be in proximity to people
Ever heard of one of these?

Last edited:
As an incel you are not even allowed to think about foids or else Big Brother(the Jews) will know and will send niggers to rape your ass.:feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back