Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever considered moving to a thirdworld country to ascend?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I mean, I'm not talking about seamaxing but actually living in a third world shit-hole for a while. Women there don't have much of a choice to date chads since everyone there looks subhuman (no offense to my fellow third wordcels) and the idea of dating a foreigner might sound appealing to a lot of women. I'm honestly starting to think that's the only way towards ascension at this point.

Only fakecels can do this. Truecels like me are truecels anywhere they go.

I'm already in third world country

I thought about bringing a village girl to where I live from where my granparents originate from but I can only do it once I have a stable salary,house,etc.
Even then it doesn't seem like the best option when you consider that my father did the same when he divorced my mom and married my step-mom since their marriage is a disaster.

I already live in one of the shitiest.

I thought about bringing a village girl to where I live from where my granparents originate from but I can only do it once I have a stable salary,house,etc.
Even then it doesn't seem like the best option when you consider that my father did the same when he divorced my mom and married my step-mom since their marriage is a disaster.
Best of luck to you brother.

Have you ever considered moving to another one? Like if for instance, if you live Vietnam moving to India?
Yeah, maybe Thailand or another like that if i had money.

Have you ever considered moving to another one? Like if for instance, if you live Vietnam moving to India?
I'm already live in Indonesia, and tbh people here is the worst looking Asian i ever see. Truest of truecel is Indonesia.

If i go for example to Vietnam, i will get mogged brutally.

If you're not mogged average Indonesia male, it's over. Not even jbw or betabuxx will help you.

How would a US cel be able to afford that or find a way to make money that doesn't pay a dollar for a days worth of work