Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever called a suicide prevention hotline?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I can recall learning about the hotlines all the way back in middle school and how we were instructed to contact them just in case we ever felt like killing ourselves. I had considered it once but decided not to call and handled the issue myself

No they'll try to get you locked up if you call

Fr? But why? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of making the caller feel important and heard?

Someone who truly wanted to die would never even think of contacting that number.

Capture22

I can recall learning about the hotlines all the way back in middle school and how we were instructed to contact them just in case we ever felt like killing ourselves. I had considered it once but decided not to call and handled the issue myself
Not the suicide hotline itself but "mental health hotline" these fuckers the most useless read from the script as cunts I have ever heard, no empathy for your situation just repeating shit the government told them to do, A complete waste of tax dollars.

They all blocked me

I spoke to one of them niggas one time and the conversation went like this:

Nigger - ''What would you do if you felt suicidal?''

Diglet - ''I'd kill myself''

Nigger - ''.....''