Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever bragged about your iq to anyone irl?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I ask this because my friend was claiming to have 127 IQ at my sister's graduation party, and I was thinking "What are you doing?" because I know that bragging about your intelligence just paints a target on back for mockery and people trying to stump you in order to "Prove" you're not as intelligent as you claim.:feelsUgh:

Luckily im low IQ soooo :feelstastyman:

No, also my IQ is probably borderline retard level

Yeah but only because throughout high school people thought i was genius tier because i could memorize, got good grades, and formulate my speech coherently jfl. It's cringe to say that shit out loud but the negative reaction to it is also normie sheep herd mentality trying to drag everyone down to mediocrity.

No iq for your bones and genes though

What a moron!

As child i was 140.

Then they hammered mercury in my teef. Now i is nigger snart.

Not have anything to brag about. Am average (with very low performance IQ and high verbal IQ indicative of Autism or developmental disorders).

Nice survey thread with loaded question, GrAYcel. And the answer is no.

I just asked this because it was an experience of mine that I wanted to know if anyone else had as well. Also, I was said to be a gifted kid at an early age because I started reading upside down and backwards when I was preschool aged.

I’m not stupid, even if I am I refuse to accept it
:feelsjuice:

what a retard who bragged about it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: probably is a low iq larper

Only when drunk. Regretted it.

No, why the fuck would I? Intelligence doesn't make a pussy wet.
Nor does it get you any respect from all the knuckle-dragging normgroids.

No. My mother tells me occasionally that I come across as a smart ass, but I have never bragged about my IQ.

particularly, no. it's not necessary in cases of brain powered possessors such as myself. it's evidently implied as it should be how intelligent I am to anyone who past me or interacting with me, foreigners start completely losing their composure the moment I speak perfectly their native language.
as a matter of fact my brain is so large it's heavy, hurts to carry on all the time. my neurocranium has massive proportions to support my gigantic cerebrum, it's wrinkled as an Alzheimer's suffering patient, do you even know the scientific term for it? I bet you don't, it's called gyrification.
I'm pretty sure plebs, morons, and all the lower-life of this planet who are currently suffering of an unfortunate condition named retardation would absolutely love to hear more of my story, in fact, I could go hours, and hours to no end boasting my intelligence, but ultimately afraid I might be scaring people with my brains.

Who the fuck goes around bragging about their IQ :feelshaha: Never happened to me IRL

If you brag about anything you're a low IQ retard per definition. Period.

yes but I lied about the score cause I didnt want the roastie who asked to be proud of scoring higher than me.

I said 130 which was the right guess as she was 129 :feelskek:

mogblocked hard no regrets

Last edited:
iq means nothing in the average range. i know someone who technically has an iq a few points higher than mine but the said he prefers to be ignorant since 'some things are better not known.' if you're open minded and willing to learn about shit, you can intelligence mog people in 130 range if you're average.

Literally low IQ move tbhngl.

No. I stutter and never received this sort of validation.

Never, no. I even feel like a faggot when I disclose my IQ online, under a pseudonym. It just feels wrong. Not that 100 IQ normalcattle could even begin to understand what such large differences in IQ even mean.

Deep inside, I do wish that someone would ask, though.

I have never had my IQ tested. I currently plan on taking an IQ test, WAIS or RAPM, in a few months to see how it goes.

Deep inside, I do wish that someone would ask, though.
I presume you're 98th percentile for IQ, which puts you around the 130 mark. Is that correct?

no i have very middling intelligence

I have never had my IQ tested. I currently plan on taking an IQ test, WAIS or RAPM, in a few months to see how it goes.

I presume you're 98th percentile for IQ, which puts you around the 130 mark. Is that correct?
Right on spot. Not that it does me much good, I'm still an Incel loser.

No I don’t wanna come off as pretentious

Right on spot. Not that it does me much good, I'm still an Incel loser.
People will say you shouldn't be grateful for it because you're still an incel, but in the end of the day at least you're not intellectually impaired in addition to your physical problems. Society expects us to downplay our positive attributes; to be humble in a dishonest sense. But deep down it's just pure jealously and hatred toward better individuals. They can't compete with you when it comes to intelligence so they just expect you to not even bring it up.

People who brag about IQ are dumb

People who brag about IQ are dumb
Unironically. It's paradoxical to brag about your high IQ, because it shows that you're not smart enough to realize that declaring it in a social setting has no advantages and can only backfire by making you seem like a narcissistic douchebag.

Is it from cooming?

I have serious trouble concentrating these days. Is it from cooming? Maybe, but not really. When it comes down to it, long periods of depression fucks with your brain.

yes but I lied about the score cause I didnt want the roastie who asked to be proud of scoring higher than me.

I said 130 which was the right guess as she was 129 :feelskek:

mogblocked hard no regrets

That's fine. Her test must have been borked. Roasties cannot be intelligent anyway.