Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever been told that you're ugly ?

A woman telling me am ugly?
That never happened to me because women virtue signal all the time and don't want to appear shallow

This is why women use CODE WORDS to refer to ugly men.

In my language some code words used to designate ugly men are "uncool" and "charity case".

for example I also have been called "creepy" by foids many times.

Untitled

Yes. Many times. Since I was 4. I've been called ugly by everyone, including my own family. Such is the life of a Rice living in Southwest Indiana.

Yes. Kids especially.

Yeah, one time at lunch at school I was sitting with an acquaintance and out of nowhere he said “dude, you’re so fucking ugly.” And offered to take a pic to show me.

Yup, from boys and girls

It started happening a lot with the same girls in middle school who called me "cute" before the disfigurement. Their opinion of me drastically changed with one punch to my left eye by a superior Germanic specimen. It got worse in high school when people would openly tell me I have the face of a "special ed retard" (enophthalmos makes you look like you have a disability). I started balding in high school and would get bullied for it, started shaving my head early. I was bald, with a recessed chin and a "retard" eye area, so the chadlite and normie bullies who would push me in the hallways gave me the name "turtle-tard", which is eventually what the whole school called me... I even overheard femoid teachers talking to each other about me and calling me "turtle". I ate my lunch in the boy's restroom sitting on a clogged up and disgusting smelling shit filled toilet every day... it was either that or getting laughed at by literally hundreds of students in the cafeteria. The school was pro-bullying because they sent teachers to patrol the hallways for ugly nerds who wanted to wander the hallways during lunch periods to try to avoid the bullying of the cafeteria.

Needless to say, I dropped out of high school.
Some ugly nerds and their parents heard about what happened and complained to the school board about it because my mom didn't know because I was too ashamed to tell her and I was hiding the fact that I was cutting at the time too... The school did nothing. The chadlite who came up with "turtle-tard" lived in a rich. gated neighborhood and his father was a wealthy and important person in town, not to mention a big donation contributor to the school district itself.

But I guess they weren't bullying me for my looks because there is no such thing as ugly right? They were just putting me in my place for my hateful and toxic attitude right?

lmao a kid in 8th grade P.E. randomly went up to me and said "you're ugly"

Since elementary I was called ugly by everyone and including my family.

I have had a pedo stache since 10 or 11.
Growing up ahead of the curve isn't always better.

I'm a bit of a mentalcel with mediocre physique that doesn't cut it in this time.

It started happening a lot with the same girls in middle school who called me "cute" before the disfigurement. Their opinion of me drastically changed with one punch to my left eye by a superior Germanic specimen. It got worse in high school when people would openly tell me I have the face of a "special ed retard" (enophthalmos makes you look like you have a disability). I started balding in high school and would get bullied for it, started shaving my head early. I was bald, with a recessed chin and a "retard" eye area, so the chadlite and normie bullies who would push me in the hallways gave me the name "turtle-tard", which is eventually what the whole school called me... I even overheard femoid teachers talking to each other about me and calling me "turtle". I ate my lunch in the boy's restroom sitting on a clogged up and disgusting smelling shit filled toilet every day... it was either that or getting laughed at by literally hundreds of students in the cafeteria. The school was pro-bullying because they sent teachers to patrol the hallways for ugly nerds who wanted to wander the hallways during lunch periods to try to avoid the bullying of the cafeteria.

Needless to say, I dropped out of high school.
Some ugly nerds and their parents heard about what happened and complained to the school board about it because my mom didn't know because I was too ashamed to tell her and I was hiding the fact that I was cutting at the time too... The school did nothing. The chadlite who came up with "turtle-tard" lived in a rich. gated neighborhood and his father was a wealthy and important person in town, not to mention a big donation contributor to the school district itself.

But I guess they weren't bullying me for my looks because there is no such thing as ugly right? They were just putting me in my place for my hateful and toxic attitude right?
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: My condolences.. Public school truly is a hellhole. No one cares for anyone there, it's just a machine to pump out slaves

yes or else I wouldnt be here lol

Directly from 2 females from family.

Yes, once.

But the way girls treat me tell me more about it than any words could.