Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been friends with chad/lite

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
What were they like in RL?

DId you get bullied by chad?

Were you friends with chad?

Was chad nice/nasty to you even if you weren't friends?

From my experience, chads were usually pretty chill and cool dudes, of course they would be when they are so secure in themselves. Stacey on the other hand....

When I was bullied when I was about 11/12 it wasn't chad, it was older (13/4) tall ogremaxxed ugly dude.
I've also been friends with future incels when i was young (without knowing anything about looks or incels), but short curries and they were also chill for the most part

Last edited:
Why would a chad hang around with an incel? :feelsclown:

Also, why would subject yourself to such suifuel. I would probably rope in a week if I was friends with a chad/lite. :feelsrope:

A certain Chad called me his "buddy" twice. He also laughed at my voice(feminine)/appearance, threatened to "kick me around", and laughed at me often because I was mentally ill. This was in a shared living environment.

I am 5'3(120lbs) and he is 6'0+.

Last edited:

Also, why would subject yourself to such suifuel. I would probably rope in a week if I was friends with a chad/lite. :feelsrope:
uSually when limited social pool (highschool) and chad doesnt yet realise his worth.

i have a friend who thinks he is a chad he is 5'6 and is from south india btw:feelsohh:

uSually when limited social pool (highschool) and chad doesnt yet realise his worth.
Limited is a stretch. I would say a month at max. Chads gets offered pussy at every turn. Literally impossible to ignore these magical powers.

Had a couple of chadlite friends, one is a very close friend of mine . i didnt get bullied in the heaviest sense, just making fun of me and making jokes about me bullying kind, also it was sometimes not constant. also the guy doing it to me was a tall normie usually.

My close chadlite friend is very similar to me he's into gaming and programming, also studied a career similar to what i'm studying so we have a lot to talk abot. he's ofc more handsome and tall than me. but we have very similar personalities and points of view, its pretty sad how he mentions every bang he has had and he even kissed my oneitis from HS, had oportunities with girls i've found super atractive. overall he's a great dude, not the best but a friend, he was blessed by life.

I also was friends with another chadlite, albeit he didnt have much money and had not so great personality. this guy was infuriating to be around most of the time, i remember how a mutual friend had a girlfriend and this guy banged her, he would fuck your mom too if he could. as incel as i am, not like i would get any attention but being with him i was invisible all the time, even if by some miracle of god i managed to get a gf and was around him, he would 100% make me a cuck.

In primary school I was constantly bullied by a psychopath Chadlite who lost his virginity at 12 and became an Abercrombie and Fitch model.

Pictures of the Chadlite who bullied me:

I was pals -- not really good friends, but we met occasionally -- with a high-tier normie 6.5/10er who has a wide frame, a robust build, very masculine facial features, and is generally high-functioning in terms of what he is doing with his life, who lost his virginity at 15 by pretending to be 19 and hitting on an older foid in a club (he basically looked 30 at 15); he never ran out of girlfriends and FWBs, with whom he often had sex 4 times in a single night, and which girlfriends and FWBs went crazy over him as the conversations he showed me prove. I suspect that he has Dark Triad traits too, but they are drastically more under control than those of the aforementioned bully. I don't think that I should doxx his pictures here.

6.5/10 looks + some Dark Triad game = slayer BT (Before Tinder). I don't know if he is still a slayer today in the year 9 AT (After Tinder).

Imagine getting laid 4 times at night on the regular with attractive girls aged 15-25 when you're in your teenage years yourself.

Not really. Other than the guys I mention, most Chads and Chadlites were simply coldly indifferent towards me, neither bullying me nor trying to befriend me. For the most part in high-school, the Chads neither shoved me into lockers, nor invited me to any party. I was just invisible to them, as I have always been invisible to foids. They neither greeted me with "hello," nor called me nasty names. Perhaps if they had called me nasty names and specified my flaws, I would have known just how over it is for an unattractive 5'7"er when I was 16 instead of only discovering it now, a decade later, a realization I wrote about here.

The bullies at school were mid tier normies who were uncomfortable with their mid tier social status and needed to flex on the most unpopular in the school, me.

have a chadlite friend in my highschool,he is shorter than me but face mogs most people

The chads who talked to me were much better to me than any foid who has talked to me. I don't really know why, but they would also talk about me behind my back. They called me "Special" which basically means someone is Disabled/Impaired somehow. Thankfully I never got into any sort of physical confrontation, because they could send me flying if they wanted to.
As an autistic male myself, this pisses me right off. I hope the foids get raped and Bianca’ed since I assume they haven’t changed.

Society can shove it, OP.

Most of my bullies are LTN- MTN who made fun of my autism

From my experience, chads were usually pretty chill and cool dudes, of course they would be when they are so secure in themselves. Stacey on the other hand....

When I was bullied when I was about 11/12 it wasn't chad, it was older (13/4) tall ogremaxxed ugly dude.
I've also been friends with future incels when i was young (without knowing anything about looks or incels), but short curries and they were also chill for the most part
*If they have girlfriend they don't call a lot the attention with love scenes in public. His chat at whatsapp says otherwise.

*Few times but yes. Lets say that he laugh at my height but he have never done it on public.

*Very nice. He helped me in my math and electronic projects or homeworks.

*I met an Stacey back at HS and she was nice as well. Her treatment was less hateful than many Beckys actually.

I'd say that he was humble due to the fact that he was fat during his childhood.

For what ? So I can fade into the background like am an insignificant part of the environment ? don't think so.

I was befriended by a chad who was a big jerk. He constantly mogged other people (including me) by bragging how hard he fucked girls.

I'm online friends with a good handful of Chads. Definitely a massive step above being friends with normies in terms of telling them incel stuff. The ones I talk about women with are also blackpilled.

Yes, only in primary school. In middle school, things brutally leveled out.