Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being Bullied and/or Brutally Rejected Would've Actually Helped Me

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
I was relentlessly bullied in primary school by these pieces of shit, but by the time high school arrived, the bullying pretty much ceased, as I had a great high school. So I never got to hear the truth, and couldn't figure it out on my own.

I was rejected by many foids over the years. The rejections were sometimes explicit, sometimes silent. But none of the rejections was brutal, catastrophic, colossal, or traumatizing. So I never got to hear the truth, and couldn't figure it out on my own.

I was misled, and deluded.

I am a 26-year-old, 5'7 manlet who only this year, indeed, only in the past two months, realized what the problem had been all these years. All this time, I believed that my (lack of) game is the reason for my involuntary celibacy and unattractiveness. Surely, if I just get my alpha score up, I'll be a slayer. R-right?

When I reached 18, I was told that I am 174 cm (5'8.5), which is almost the average height (5'9). So, despite overwhelming evidence in front of my eyes to the contrary, despite everyone in my age group mogging me to oblivion, I kept on believing that my height is simply average. After all, certainly there are men shorter than myself, so, duh, obviously I can't be short. R-right?

Well, I read the Scientific Blackpill about height last month. And then, at long last, at this pathetic age, I measured myself. 171 cm. 5'7. Holy fucking shit, I am an undesirable dwarf.

For years, I had no idea what's going on. Why am I being belittled by so many men, randomly? Why am I invisible to foids, never receiving any IOIs? Do I miss on their body language? But I'm actually very good at reading body language and non-verbal cues (never diagnosed with autism), so I'm obviously not imagining my own invisibility - I truly am invisible. My total lack of success proves and confirms it. But why? Why?! What is this dark cloud hovering over me constantly, making men antagonistic towards me for no reason, making women completely, sometimes contemptuously, ignore me? What signals am I sending that prevent all foids from ever perceiving me as sexually desirable? When I look in the mirror, I do not see an ugly man. Yet, zero IOIs, zero success. Duh. It must be "lack of confidence."

So I read the Scientific Blackpill. And I watched the TikToks, and saw the screenshots. My eyes were opened. So this is why I've been invisible all along?

And now I realize something. My lack of self-awareness regarding height could have been prevented a decade ago. I could've been blackpilled at age 16, instead of 26. "How?", you may ask. The answer is in the title of this post.

I should have been bullied in high school.

I should have been told by Chad schoolyard bullies that I am a tiny, little, miniscule, miniature, gnomic, dwarven manlet. If they had blatantly told me that, instead of just occasionally teasing me about random stuff, I would have gotten the clue.

I should have been brutally rejected by foids.

I should have received rude, humiliating, bitchy, cunty rejections from all the foids around me. Instead, I received indirect, implicit, "polite" rejections, for the most part. I am no stranger to simply being "ghosted." Sure, all of these indirect rejections were unpleasant. But no foid ever told me, "You delusional manlet, no woman will ever date a dwarf like you, your entire life will be spent in loneliness. You deserve to masturbate forever as a virgin, haha."

(In my heart, I've always felt that something must be making me extremely undesirable. But what could it be...)

This may be a weird desire, but I sometimes wish to have been the victim of such behavior, instead of being misled to not ever worry about my height, thinking that I am average when I am in fact a Smurf. I wonder how things would have played out in such a scenario. Perhaps I would have bought elevator shoes and lifts years ago, instead of only buying them now, at the age of 26, when my sad Norwooding is becoming ever more visible. Being bullied for my height, and being explicitly (rather than otherwise) rejected for being too short, rather than receiving whatever fake excuses they could come up with (or just contemptuous looks, or just silence), would have helped me understand why, just why, I am so invisible to women.

It's only in the previous month that I realized just how short I am, and just how extremely significant that is. Only in the previous month did I realize why I've had to spend my life as an incel. Only in the past two months did I realize that it has nothing to do with my "lack of game," and everything to do with my diminutive stature.

Maybe bullying would have saved me. Oh, the irony. Maybe a brutal, painful rejection would have set me straight about what it is that makes me invisible and sexually undesirable, giving me the insight that I so dearly needed to grasp why I am being friendzoned at best, and sexually/romantically dismissed without a moment's thought by every foid I meet.

It's too late for me. In all likelihood, it never began.

And it's just so ironic that being mistreated even worse than I actually was could, counter-intuitively, have helped me with, at the very least, making sense of my situation, solving this mystery of why foids never like me, always dismiss me, are always cold to me, no matter what I do. But all I usually received was this silent, non-spoken, non-explicit antagonism. Leaving me to wonder and ponder and ruminate and contemplate, coming up short (pun intended) with an answer.

So, pathetically, only now have I become aware of the true cause of my involuntary celibacy. And damn, it sucks.

Last edited:
Can relate - being blackpilled earlier in life would have been a pretty good advantage.

I'm also 26 and 5'6.
I was bullied in high school, but did't affect me much, since bullying when I was young(ages 3-6) had already damaged my brain so much, that their wasn't anythiing bullies could do to damage it further.

Pretty smart yes. But I always knew I was a piece of garbage. I wish I was fully blackpilled in HS, so I could save money for surgeries.

But I feel I'm too late now. Oh well, better now or never.

If i knew that being jerk, maniac, thief and that i would get expelled out of school anyway i would break some bones.

I'm also 26 and 5'6.
I was bullied in high school, but did't affect me much, since bullying when I was young(ages 3-6) had already damaged my brain so much, that their wasn't anythiing bullies could do to damage it further.

My wish is that the bullying by the males, and the rejections by the foids, would have involved explicit mention of my height. I was so utterly blinded by the "Oh, you are just average, you aren't short" cliche that I've heard, that it never even occurred to me that there is an elephant -- or should I say, there is a mouse -- in the room. Well, now I can see it.

I'm also 26 and 5'6.
We are kings of the tormented

brutal, I was bullied a lot in school anyway