Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever been caught browsing this forum in public

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
★★
Im browsing .is while sitting in my class rn. Nobody noticed me yet

Yes, i've been caught browsing Fast Banana Viral Marketing numerous times

A guy at my office asks me what forum i was surfing and i told him its a gaming forum and he believed it, jfl

A hot girl with big tits saw me go on this forum the other day while I was sitting drinking a coffee at Starbucks and gave me pity head after seeing my 10,000th post on how ugly I am.

Yes, a woman caught me and asked to fix my inceldom as a result. See you later virgins. I’m hanging our with @Chad now

A hot girl with big tits saw me go on this forum the other day while I was sitting drinking a coffee at Starbucks and gave me pity head after seeing my 10,000th post on how ugly I am.
brutal

Yes, sometimes someone who is sitting next to me on the train looks. I don’t care

i use this site on my phone in break room at work and i think a few people have seen but idk they didnt say anything

Fakecel detected

Someone I know IRL stalks my .is account, I don't feel like posting much but I've been starting to care less slowly

Yes. I knew showed a few guys the forum. I'm pretty open about it. Don't give two fucks about normies irl think.

Someone I know IRL stalks my .is account, I don't feel like posting much but I've been starting to care less slowly
just tell him your account got hacked if he says anything about your posts

Not yet. Sometimes im on the .is while at work, but i have my fingers always ready on ALT+Tab to escape

just tell him your account got hacked if he says anything about your posts
He knows I browse because I am an obvious incel IRL

He confronted me because I sent a picture of my room I sent here and he was like

" Umm so do you browse incel sites :ha..feels: " ( Faggot chink knows the answer )

" Yeah? but I am not active much "

From that day on he constantly won't stop talking about how incels are losers and muh 4chan degenrates bla bla bla

I always do, on public transport, in the library, while walking etc.