Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever asked a girl out?

Have you ever asked a girl out?

• Yes

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 47.5%

• Total voters
Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Optional: If yes, how did she respond?

I never even had the opportunity to try

I try talking to foids but every foid always starts off with “i have a boyfriend” the second she sees me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I've always either gotten the "I'm not ready for a relationship" or been left on read if it was over text.

Yes, back in middle school I used to approach girls in my bluepilled state thinking that I had a chance. Its like a taboo for them to be around subhuman people, so I would get those cold "no" answers. Pretty sure they even fucking talked shit behind me with their whore group of friends. Tried again in high school, they would pull the "I have a boyfriend" card or "I need to focus on my education".

Well that's life I guess..

• Accepted but no show
  • Rejected
  • Rejected

it never gets to that, they always let me know i have no chance long before that

ya but that was when i was a teenager,
havn't in my 20s

Yes, I have asked several women out. If it was online, they would either:
  • block me
  • ghost me
  • leave me on read
In person, they would either:
  • straight up tell me I'm ugly
  • say they like me as a friend / brother
  • use some excuse like them being lesbian (one girl who said this to me later dated a chadlite jfl)
Edit: idk why i put "leave me on read" and "ghost me" separately, they're basically the same thing tbh. But you get it, I've been rejected several times

Last edited:
One time I asked for a girls number at my friend's 7th-grade party. I added and messaged her good morning. She immanently blocked me afterward. She didn't want to seem rude in front of her friends so she rejected me in private, letting me think I had a chance

My first rejection occurred when I was 12. The girl was 13, and we were both going to swimming classes.

The worst part of this situation was my friend mocking me about the rejection. He made jokes regarding what happened during the week.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels:

After a month, a new guy came to the swim class, and the mini-foid started dating him.

:feelsrope:

Last edited:
straight up tell me I'm ugly
That must've been painful, i'm sorry homie

The worst part of this situation was my friend mocking me about the rejection. He made jokes about me about what happened during the week. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels:

After a month, a new guy came to the swim class, and the mini-foid started dating him.

:feelsrope:
Suicidefuel

I'm too afraid of even holding the door for a female because then they'd think I'm hitting on them.

Girls let me know I was a piece of shit since kindergarten the non verbal communication cues screamed fuck off, they will let you know very quickly your place in the food chain.

No. In the hospital waiting room, I considered...

Normally they start to avoid me before I can ask them out.

I have approached a foid but was too high inhibition to ask her out

Every one I've tried just tells me they have a boyfriend. Even with this one girl that was there when I was talking about how I don't really try to ask girls out. I didn't actually ask her out, and she still said she had a boyfriend. My immediate response was "Well, it's a good thing I wasn't thinking of asking you out, then." :feelskek:

use some excuse like them being lesbian (one girl who said this to me later dated a chadlite jfl)
oh I've had that one several times :feelsaww: at least 3, possibly more I don't remember :ahegao:

one hole told me she's a sixth grader but wasn't prepared for that to not bother me at all :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::owo::feelsYall: anyway she didn't look like a sixth grader :waitwhat:

No. Foids always make obvious they don't want anything to do with me, before asking them.

Dam 40% non-initiated non-legit faggot cels here

Would not have thought that

Dam 40% non-initiated non-legit faggot cels here

Would not have thought that
My friends already approached for me, so it's not like there was never a try

Optional: If yes, how did she respond?
when I was a in my mid-teens and at my best looking (was leaner compared to now, maybe a 5-6 instead of 3-4) I sent out feelers for a lot of foid profiles on dating sites and eventually got a positive response from a landwhale in her late 20s that I hit up on a site called GothicMatch

she showed up at a public library (this is where we agreed to meet, I think it was my idea) and we talked about our shared interest in Neil Gaiman, for me that's due to having read American Gods

she had hairy arms yet a lot of makeup, it was a weird contrast between being natural/artificial which confused me

it felt weird hanging in library stacks so I asked if she wanted to go walk on the grass outside the library. It seemed to me we could get more space from other people to talk in privacy

she got all defensive and asked why so I stumbled a bit and said something like "uh, fresh air and exercise?"

then she was all saying (approximately, remember this was around two decades ago in the early internets) "I get all the exercise I need having sex with men, like my boyfriend who's in prison right now but will be getting out next week"

so I realized at that point if this foid had any willingness to do anything sexual it would only be to piss off her BF because she gets off on seeing him assault other guys, so I just lost all enthusiasm at that point and waited out the clock

she mentioned something like she had a friend coming to pick her up so I just left her in the parking lot

At the time I thought maybe I came across too much of a weakling to impress her (low-inhib) but part of me wonders if somehow I came across as too assertive and high-inhib and that's what inspired her to put up an inflated wall, like what if she didn't really have a BF in prison at all?

Guess I'll never know. I'm a weird contradiction that I'm pretty low-inhib so I should be non-intimidating, but the way I stand around awkwardly and hesitate around people apparently creeps a lot of girls out too.

Last edited:
I have never asked a girl out. I have simped for one without ever revealing romantic interest though. I regret it.

My first rejection occurred when I was 12. The girl was 13, and we were both going to swimming classes.
The worst part of this situation was my friend mocking me about the rejection. He made jokes regarding what happened during the week.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels:
how did he find out?
I'm too afraid of even holding the door for a female because then they'd think I'm hitting on them.
do you also hold doors for guys? that tends to help IMO like maybe a guy would recognize you held door for him once so he could say "this guy holds doors for everyone"

I usually only do it if someone is a second behind me, if it's 2+ seconds then it seems weird to wait for them

a slight bit of flexibility if they seem infirm or encumbered of course
I have approached a foid but was too high inhibition to ask her out
sounds interesting, what did you try to talk about?

Last edited:
Every one I've tried just tells me they have a boyfriend.
TBH even though I'm not into sharing, a hilarious counter to this would be "would you like a second one?" Would keep the conversation going at least another beat where she might be startled before saying "no" and you can go "okay...":what:

Even with this one girl that was there when I was talking about how I don't really try to ask girls out. I didn't actually ask her out, and she still said she had a boyfriend.
My immediate response was "Well, it's a good thing I wasn't thinking of asking you out, then." :feelskek:
Christ dude don't fucking do that, she knows you're lying.

Should've countered with something like "your boyfriend sounds like a cool confident guy, do you think he could give me better advice than you on how to effectively converse with women?"
We were from the same swim class and she eventually told him about what I've done.
any idea how convo moved in that direction?
one hole told me she's a sixth grader but wasn't prepared for that to not bother me at all :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::owo::feelsYall: anyway she didn't look like a sixth grader :waitwhat:
and then you stop the story right here and don't tell us how it progressed :lasereyes:
Wouldn’t that be against the rules
It is not against the rules to say you approached women or discuss the results as long as the results aren't overly positive.

Obviously if it's something like "she said yes and dropped to her knees and sucked my cock and then I came in her pussy" then yeah you can't post bragshit like that.

I don't really think that's the lived experience of most of our forum members though.

Last edited:
Approaching is bluepilled, if you are chad you don’t have to approach.

if you are ugly, you can approach or not approach, either way you get the same result

[UWSL]Christ dude don't fucking do that, she knows you're lying.[/UWSL]
I wasn't lying though.:feelshaha: I built an entire reputation of being honest over the years, just ask anyone in my family.

I wasn't lying though.:feelshaha: I built an entire reputation of being honest over the years, just ask anyone in my family.
You weren't PLANNING on asking her out, but you WERE thinking about it.

Guys don't talk to girls about asking girls out without it occuring to them "what if I asked this one out"

TBH even though I'm not into sharing, a hilarious counter to this would be "would you like a second one?" Would keep the conversation going at least another beat where she might be startled before saying "no" and you can go "okay...":what:

Christ dude don't fucking do that, she knows you're lying.

Should've countered with something like "your boyfriend sounds like a cool confident guy, do you think he could give me better advice than you on how to effectively converse with women?"

and then you stop the story right here and don't tell us how it progressed :lasereyes:

It is not against the rules to say you approached women or discuss the results as long as the results aren't overly positive.

Obviously if it's something like "she said yes and dropped to her knees and sucked my cock and then I came in her pussy" then yeah you can't post bragshit like that.

I don't really think that's the lived experience of most of our forum members though.
Some members here experienced that :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsohgod:

exprienced what?

I don't really think that's the lived experience of most of our forum members though. “

Yep. The most ridiculous thing is that I never had a sexual interaction with opposite human being a.k.a. Femoid.
Just imagine, I tried almost 1100 times to got just a small chance to date with them, 75 of these foids who was accepted my invitation didn’t hate me so much like other foods I guess or did that because of pity (what is more acceptable I think)
The hugest maximum, a top of whole dating journey was a small kiss on my cheek and words like “You are so good friend so I wish that my future boyfriend personality would be like yours”. I was literally in a shock for couple of days lol. Imagine - 1100 approaches and just one little tiny “friendly” little kiss from 5/10 girl.
p.s: my attractiveness is 2.8/10 based on photofeeler :feelsthink:

Last edited:
No, I never had any IOI.

The girl told my friend what happened through internet messages. Then he made fun of me when I was alone with him in the locker room.

Only leads to rejection. :fuk:

She started using excuses right away.
when I was a in my mid-teens and at my best looking (was leaner compared to now, maybe a 5-6 instead of 3-4) I sent out feelers for a lot of foid profiles on dating sites and eventually got a positive response from a landwhale in her late 20s that I hit up on a site called GothicMatch

she showed up at a public library (this is where we agreed to meet, I think it was my idea) and we talked about our shared interest in Neil Gaiman, for me that's due to having read American Gods

she had hairy arms yet a lot of makeup, it was a weird contrast between being natural/artificial which confused me

it felt weird hanging in library stacks so I asked if she wanted to go walk on the grass outside the library. It seemed to me we could get more space from other people to talk in privacy

she got all defensive and asked why so I stumbled a bit and said something like "uh, fresh air and exercise?"

then she was all saying (approximately, remember this was around two decades ago in the early internets) "I get all the exercise I need having sex with men, like my boyfriend who's in prison right now but will be getting out next week"

so I realized at that point if this foid had any willingness to do anything sexual it would only be to piss off her BF because she gets off on seeing him assault other guys, so I just lost all enthusiasm at that point and waited out the clock

she mentioned something like she had a friend coming to pick her up so I just left her in the parking lot

At the time I thought maybe I came across too much of a weakling to impress her (low-inhib) but part of me wonders if somehow I came across as too assertive and high-inhib and that's what inspired her to put up an inflated wall, like what if she didn't really have a BF in prison at all?

Guess I'll never know. I'm a weird contradiction that I'm pretty low-inhib so I should be non-intimidating, but the way I stand around awkwardly and hesitate around people apparently creeps a lot of girls out too.
I think also she invented bf, she probably had mental problems and got scared when you asked her to go out.

You weren't PLANNING on asking her out, but you WERE thinking about it.

Guys don't talk to girls about asking girls out without it occuring to them "what if I asked this one out"
The point is that I got rejected without even needing to actually ask her out.