Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever asked a girl out?

Have you ever asked a girl out?

• Yes

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 47.5%

• Total voters
she probably had mental problems and got scared when you asked her to go out.
it was just echoey and weird because people were like 5ft away no matter where we walked

it's not like outside was isolated there was people out there and plenty of view =/

tbh I just think she was lazy and didn't want to walk because there were slight inclines/declines so it would be cardio
The girl told my friend what happened through internet messages.
christ the nerve, why can't a foid just turn a guy down and keep it to herself instead of shaming him to his friends for having gall to approach?
The point is that I got rejected without even needing to actually ask her out.
eh you basically did tbh

unless you establish beforehand "I know you have a BF and I'm not asking you out, but I need some advice" then saying "I need some advice on asking girls out" to a girl is basically asking her out

Rejected every time. Sometimes they looked shocked and just said no. Sometimes they laughed at me and belittled me. One time one of the girls had her boyfriend that I didn’t know about try to intimidate me into not talking to her. Sometimes they rejected my advances but tried to keep stringing me along. It was all rather painful and left me jaded. Eventually I got the message that it’s over and just stopped trying.

Yes, several times, for a rejection rate of 100%

No. Inb4 some accusation of fakeceldom the times I went to approach foids who I had classes with I when I was younger I was told to fuck off before I even finished my first sentance. Canada is so lookist especially ontario and I am such an ugly truecel even any attempt at small talk with a toilet is nearly guranteed to go horribly in under 2 minutes.

Last edited:
no but girls have asked me out. i said no

It’s illegal to talk to girls in Saudi Arabia.

My first rejection occurred when I was 12. The girl was 13, and we were both going to swimming classes.

The worst part of this situation was my friend mocking me about the rejection. He made jokes regarding what happened during the week.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels:

After a month, a new guy came to the swim class, and the mini-foid started dating him.

:feelsrope:
This is the reason why I hate the human race in general

No, they would reject me

This is kind of an unfair poll

It's easy to ask a girl out if they show alot of interest in you

Girls dont show any interest in me. And those that legit like me for my personality cut me off the minute I give the slightest hint that I might like them as more then a distant, distant 'friend'.

In short, I've never had a legit opportunity to ask one out.

Indicator of interest >>> ask them out = profit?

No indicatior of interest >>> ask them out = you’re just making urself look like a fool

Yeah but I got friendzoned and later on got blocked.

why can't a foid just turn a guy down and keep it to herself
It's called social proof.

Foids will try and confirm that you are of low social status, therefore confirming her decision to reject you was the best. In the event the guy is actually high-status, the entourage will not go along with humiliating the guy, but will instead ridicule the foid for having rejected the high-status male. With this information the foid can then decide whether to give the man another chance or not.

Also, spreading word that she has rejected a highly desirable male will increase the status of a foid. They also circulate rumors of their rejections of normies and chadlites.

Multiple. I’m 0 to 7 or something. Ive asked so many I can’t remember.

I will never ask any slut out i would rather die