Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you even found a doujin/CG set that you saw a few pages of and thought "Holy shit, this is hot?"

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
But you don't read it immediately. It's that good. You want the moment to be perfect. So you put it off. For years, even.

And then one night you're like "Fuck it, it's a doujin kind of night" so you read it. And in the end, while it was technically everything you hoped it would be, you're just bored. And you think "Damn, I can't even enjoy this doujin anymore. My sex drive must be in the toilet."

That's me.

Doujins can be digital, but they wear out just like real items. I fapped around 10+ times to the dynamic cgs of succubus academia. I think it'll get old if I do another 10 times.

Doujins can be digital, but they wear out just like real items. I fapped around 10+ times to the dynamic cgs of succubus academia. I think it'll get old if I do another 10 times.

I didn't get one fap out of mine.

I didn't get one fap out of mine.
I mean there's a chance that the cover looks good whereas the content is trash. I've seen plenty of doujins like that. I have a very peculiar taste and I only bookmark the ones whose content I've read through at least once, expecting I'll be able to reuse the same material in the near future.

I mean there's a chance that the cover looks good whereas the content is trash. I've seen plenty of doujins like that. I have a very peculiar taste and I only bookmark the ones whose content I've read through at least once, expecting I'll be able to reuse the same material in the near future.

Oh no, I saw the pages inside. This was quality. At least when I first saw it. But when I read it as one whole product, seeing these pages again just didn't have the charm.

I have no idea what that is
:feelstastyman:

no i jerk it immediately