Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you even found a doujin/CG set that you saw a few pages of and thought "Holy shit, this is hot?"

  • Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,980
Online
134d 18h 23m
But you don't read it immediately. It's that good. You want the moment to be perfect. So you put it off. For years, even.

And then one night you're like "Fuck it, it's a doujin kind of night" so you read it. And in the end, while it was technically everything you hoped it would be, you're just bored. And you think "Damn, I can't even enjoy this doujin anymore. My sex drive must be in the toilet."

That's me.
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
2,160
Online
52d 20h 1m
Doujins can be digital, but they wear out just like real items. I fapped around 10+ times to the dynamic cgs of succubus academia. I think it'll get old if I do another 10 times.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,980
Online
134d 18h 23m
fast_curry said:
Doujins can be digital, but they wear out just like real items. I fapped around 10+ times to the dynamic cgs of succubus academia. I think it'll get old if I do another 10 times.

I didn't get one fap out of mine.
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
2,160
Online
52d 20h 1m
FrothySolutions said:
I didn't get one fap out of mine.
I mean there's a chance that the cover looks good whereas the content is trash. I've seen plenty of doujins like that. I have a very peculiar taste and I only bookmark the ones whose content I've read through at least once, expecting I'll be able to reuse the same material in the near future.
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,980
Online
134d 18h 23m
fast_curry said:
I mean there's a chance that the cover looks good whereas the content is trash. I've seen plenty of doujins like that. I have a very peculiar taste and I only bookmark the ones whose content I've read through at least once, expecting I'll be able to reuse the same material in the near future.

Oh no, I saw the pages inside. This was quality. At least when I first saw it. But when I read it as one whole product, seeing these pages again just didn't have the charm.
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,975
Online
63d 20h 5m
I have no idea what that is
:feelstastyman:
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,980
Online
134d 18h 23m
Mogged Loner said:
I have no idea what that is
:feelstastyman:

Chinese cartoon comic book but it's on the Internet drawn by the Internet people
 
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Posts
12,048
Online
165d 5h 43m
no i jerk it immediately
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,975
Online
63d 20h 5m
FrothySolutions said:
Chinese cartoon comic book but it's on the Internet drawn by the Internet people
Sounds Chinese
:feelsjuice:
 
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
367
Online
10d 7h 30m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top