Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you done driving/delivery for Uber/Lyft/Uber eats/Postmates etc.? Is it worth it?

Have you done Uber driving or food delivery stuff?

• yes and feel worth it

• Yes and not worth it

• No and I think it's worth it

• No and I think it's not worth it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
A long time ago I was considering it but rn it wouldn't ever be worth my time nor the risk of being shot/killed by nigs or robbed by foids. Also I have heard that your car will break down more so in some cases a large amount of the $$$ is lost to car maintenance. Nonetheless I see many Ethnics doing it in my city when I order. Some with decent cars and still doing this. Clearly they think it is worth it. Have any of you done it and think it's worth it?

Video that inspired this thread.
This Japanese foid is doing it and earns $45/day after grinding at it for like 10-12 hours randomly. Imo seems shitty and not worth it there definitely.

View: https://youtu.be/Ua0CBQRHsuY

But this guy(USA) driver claims 8k/month possible driving due to tips maxxing. So maybe worth it based on location.

View: https://youtu.be/92h0u48GGLM

I feel like dealing with drunk people, robbers and weirdos would be a bit too much for me so I personally wouldn't. If you can deal with all those types of people and there's a promising return of money in your area then sure go ahead.
Truth, I also think it has gotten oversaturated as of recent probably. So wages of it going down

If u work 100hr weeks maybe
I feel like dealing with drunk people, robbers and weirdos would be a bit too much for me so I personally wouldn't. If you can deal with all those types of people and there's a promising return of money in your area then sure go ahead.
Taxi Driver redpilled me hard on this

It was almost impossible to get fired. I got away with a lot of niggerish shit.
damn but money/time wise, I can't see it worth it for most people especially in the long run. Maybe for collegecels it is but definitely not for post college

Depends on what alternatives you have as a job. If you have a college degree, go try to get some government job instead.

If you don’t have a college degree, it also depends. If you live in a dense urban location, it’s much better than living in a less dense place. Middle class income neighbourhoods is far better than in poor shit hole places. Overall, it is very location dependent.

Tipsmaxxing? Elab.

I was thinking of doing food delivery since I like driving but with the petrol costs I don’t think there would be much profit

I tried doorsash once. The app wanted me to get to a place I knew was 15 minutes away with traffic in like 6. It wasnt worth the stress of worrying about the clock/deadlines so I canceled and deleted the app

Later found out that some people register as a bike courier but drive.

This thread makes me wanna try again but I got no car anymore

Tipsmaxxing? Elab.
works better for foids. But anyway you basically target rich somewhat populated white areas at night time to get maximum tips. Ofc be good at entertaining guests/running NT clown game for maximum boost

I tried doorsash once. The app wanted me to get to a place I knew was 15 minutes away with traffic in like 6. It wasnt worth the stress of worrying about the clock/deadlines so I canceled and deleted the app

Later found out that some people register as a bike courier but drive.

This thread makes me wanna try again but I got no car anymore
damn it's over. Maybe consider trying it with an ebike, you won't have to use your legs as much with it but still get some exercise in.

I'd appreciate my deliveries more if my drivers were able to follow instructions correctly.