Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Have you brocels read "understanding and treating incels" book?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Should I even bother reading it?

reading a book is the most cucked normalfag thing to do. how do you possibly believe an ordinary book is gonna change your beliefs:bluepill:.
id say dont read since you already know who we are

Write "give them pussy" on the first page and leave all others blank. Here's your book

Have you?
No. But I guess reading a book is always good. Even if you don't agree with its thesis, even if it's low IQ, at least it makes you realize what neurotypical normies think.

Sure if you are interested in how people who disect other people see us.

reading a book is always good
You've never read trash then.
OIP.kwmjn1oYOxSsD_o1PXx76QHaLX

just a random example

No. But I guess reading a book is always good. Even if you don't agree with its thesis, even if it's low IQ, at least it makes you realize what neurotypical normies think.
I tend to avoid books written by foids cause often times they'd push a load of agendas, other than that I agree

Sounds like soy trash not even worthy of acknowledgement.

reading a book is the most cucked normalfag thing to do. how do you possibly believe an ordinary book is gonna change your beliefs:bluepill:.
id say dont read since you already know who we are
Being exposed to alternative worldviews is always a good thing, even if you end up rejecting all of it. Know thy enemy and all. If you are so sure you are right, it can't possibly hurt. If you are not, well then there you have a nice opportunity to better yourself and grow. Protecting yourself from disagreement is dogmatism and shows insecurity, not much unlike people in middle ages who would burn you on a stake for heresy over the slightest claim against the church.

You've never read trash then.
OIP.kwmjn1oYOxSsD_o1PXx76QHaLX

just a random example
I tend to read one book at a time and I usually choose good ones. But reading shit isn't ba, if you do it with a critical mind.

Sounds like firewood. Or toilet paper. :feelsjuice:

I tend to avoid books written by foids cause often times they'd push a load of agendas, other than that I agree
Foid written books tend to be naive and predictable. Plus they usually add cliché romance like it's a must have when you write a book.

Foid written books tend to be naive and predictable. Plus they usually add cliché romance like it's a must have when you write a book.
Because deep down they are romance depraved by all the pump and dumping

I'd be curious what their treatment for inceldom is, other than giving him a girlfriend to have sex with, of course. Anti-depressents? Chemical castration? Hypnosis?

Just make sure you pirate it if you do

I'd be curious what their treatment for inceldom is, other than giving him a girlfriend to have sex with, of course. Anti-depressents? Chemical castration? Hypnosis?
They'll turn us into demons so we could possess and cohost chads bodies that gotta be the only way for us all to ascend

Th only type of books unimpaired by foid authors degeneracy and personal shenanigans, are the "Scientific ones" but those are rare and mediocre at best!