Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious have you blackpilled friends and family?

X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
brothers, homies, etc. I want to blackpill my brothers but i can't bring them to having it eat away at their psyche. Fortunately, they are tall and have decent bones but they are bluepilled. My middle brother might be a future betaxbuxxer as he wants to make money to attract "top-tier women" I told him that's cope, only blackpilled thing i've told him so far.

If the competition is already high, hypergamy is running rampant and obtaining sex becomes more difficult by the day. Why the fuck you would blackpill other men (not to mention foids), who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, keep them in their NPC mentality.

Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it. Don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence, instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread the blackpill wether it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

6'2 Chads and Tyrones are wearing lifts in 2021 because of autists like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more incel than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will ever be JFL), but it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT, on top of turning everyone but yourself into more of a hivemind cuck than they already were.

If the competition is already high, hypergamy is running rampant and obtaining sex becomes more difficult by the day. Why the fuck you would blackpill other men (not to mention foids), who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, keep them in their NPC mentality.

Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it. Don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence, instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread the blackpill wether it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

6'2 Chads and Tyrones are wearing lifts in 2021 because of autists like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more incel than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will ever be JFL), but it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT, on top of turning everyone but yourself into more of a hivemind cuck than they already were.
100% agree with this. How about my younger brothers? at the very least they should not have to suffer like I did

100% agree with this. How about my younger brothers? at the very least they should not have to suffer like I did
Doesn’t matter wether they’re 5 or 50. It’s still not a good idea, they most likely won’t agree with you anyway. Keep the knowledge for yourself

brothers, homies, etc. I want to blackpill my brothers but i can't bring them to having it eat away at their psyche. Fortunately, they are tall and have decent bones but they are bluepilled. My middle brother might be a future betaxbuxxer as he wants to make money to attract "top-tier women" I told him that's cope, only blackpilled thing i've told him so far.
doesn't work because women start fucking at 12 and the normie age difference is 3 years, by the time you make your money in your 30s you will enjoy "top tier women" that have been sleeping with chads for entire decades

i can't blackpill anyone because they've already let women ruin their lives and become retarded cucks that make me sick

Why the fuck you would blackpill other men (not to mention foids), who could become your competition and make it harder for you?
If he's an incel then he's already out of the competition.

Blackpill is really useless for real incels because they can't do anything about it. However normies and upper tier normies could really benefit from it.

If he's an incel then he's already out of the competition.
Not necessarily. There’s always at least a sliver of a chance at ascension tbh, don’t forget that a lot of users on this forum aren’t always as subhuman as they make themselves out to be. Ascension isn’t impossible, especially for zoomercels. *cough* *cough* @Weed, @Venomkore, @FallenPrime *cough*

a
Not necessarily. There’s always at least a sliver of a chance at ascension tbh, don’t forget that a lot of users on this forum aren’t always as subhuman as they make themselves out to be. Ascension isn’t impossible, especially for zoomercels. *cough* *cough* @Weed, @Venomkore, @FallenPrime *cough*
at what age is ascension cope?

a

at what age is ascension cope?
When your collagen starts going to shit and you notice symptoms of the norwood reaper. You are as old as your collagen and hairline
words of truth
:feelsStudy: :feelsokman:
i indirectly blackpilled a family member and now i suffer even more after that bitch used the blackpill knowledge (and funny thing is she kept denying my blackpill knowledge, kept gaslighting me, but acted the opposite way in secret) and improved a male family member so now he totally mogs me in so many ways it makes me look even worse.
Sounds like a brutal situation, I think she fed you bluepills because you knew the truth about female nature and she saw that in herself which is why she tried not to act in ways that you described to her around you... but why would you openly use blackpill rhetoric with a foid? :feelsUgh:

How exactly did she deny your blackpill knowledge, act the opposite way in secret, and cause your relative to mog you?
never try to blackpill normies. THEY DO NOT DESERVE IT. blackpill must be kept to yourself. dont try to ever spread it in real life NO GOOD DEEDS GOES UNPUNISHED. always remember.
High IQ

Finally someone who gets it. Normies and foids do not deserve anything from us. Blackpilling them will only make our situations worse and anyone who thinks spreading the blackpill would be beneficial to us or society is either retarded or doesn’t actually understand how normies function

Last edited:
no point , its a wasted effort it always will be , the best thing that you can do is help them looksmaxx

Nope as it would be a waste of time (family)