Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you all realised how 95% of music is about something negative? Or cheap romance?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Make an experiment: try to look at music with a specific subject other than these two, see how long you'll take until you find something related to it.

Its like that guy in that music "i took a pill in Ibiza" says: "all i know are sad songs" bcs theres all there is out there. God forbid we have something positive.

I think this has to do with the demonic, satanic elite trying to force us down a certain path of violence, destruction, apathy and negativity down to our throats at every single turn they have to.

Obey. Consume. Reproduce so we have more consumer drones. Do not question authority.Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Even the way we rebel has its own rules. You can step it up until a certain line. After that you're finished. And people walk around without realizing any of this is what pisses me off. Fucking normies, how do i despise them.

Negative music is based, why would I want to hear (((positive))) songs when everything is going to shit

Music is programming at a higher level

yeah so what? the only thing that matterz is that is good or quality music. No matter the genre or style. I hope more music getz created no matter the programming or whatever :smonk:

Life is suffering after all. Music is just a reflection of that in a sense.

The media in general is about that type of stuff always has been

That's why I only listen to classical music and real hood shit

I understand why it’s haram. But I still consume satanist mind control media anyway, it’s just too addictive

Sadness is a stronger creative emotion than happiness :feelsjuice: besides there are plenty of upbeat songs out there, you just gotta look gif them