Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have women ever actually received unsolicited dick pics from random men or is it just a meme?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Most popular dating apps like Tinder and Hinge don't even let you send images period and even on Snapchat or Facebook dating or whatever I can't imagine many guys just flagrantly send random people pictures of their dick with their full legal name and face attached. Foids talk about receiving dick pics as if it's a daily occurrence which is obviously just not logistically possible

I'm inclined to think that the whole "getting dm'd dick pics" thing is just a cultural meme and no one has ever actually experienced this. At the very least foids talk about receiving unsolicited dick pics 1000x more than they actually do

Last edited:
Yes all the time, i see incels doing it on IT all the time

You clearly never heard of low-inhib gods. I guess you must be an atheist.

It’s a meme. It might happen but only giga retarded uglies do it. If a normal looking guy did it then they wouldn’t mind.

Think about it this way, imagine you got sent a pussy pic of a disgusting worn out hole that’s had 100+ cocks. Except in a woman’s eyes, a dick of an ugly man is far worse than a nasty worn out pussy to a man is and trust me, I’ve seen some disgusting vaginas on the internet.

They always consider it "unsollicited" when the dick is too small for them.

Duh. White beckies and stacies have been getting harassed by brownies on social media for the longest time. With curries its bobs and vagene please. Or tons of MENA men hitting on white foids in facebook poker, facebook, or instagram DMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back