Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have to go to school in chadstralia, while all you neets and coranamaxxers stay comfy at home.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Have to go to school as looksminner tommorow, not only do I have this embarrasing buzzcut, but I shave my moustache and my philthrum is 10 x longer than usual. And my first class is fucking biology with all the annoying holes and stupid annoying whores. FUCK WHHHYY KILL MEEEEE

I am chadstralian neet.

I am chadstralian neet.
fuck you, I wanna go neet. I once was neet for about 8 weeks and coped with beerl and anime maxxing, but had to go back to a new school (I got expelled from my old school thats why I had no school for that time lol).

I STILL HAVE TO WAGESLAVE AHHHHH
598D619A 7A76 4FCB A212 29E4CF8B1B3D

fuck you, I wanna go neet. I once was neet for about 8 weeks and coped with beerl and anime maxxing, but had to go back to a new school (I got expelled from my old school thats why I had no school for that time lol).
Just expellmaxx theory.

Speedrunning nintendo games at home while you go to school :feelshmm:

Indeed, was the best time. Watched so much anime and got drunk, fuck I wanna become neet.
Yeah. I think I should go and enjoy a nice drink and cozily relax on the bed. Not like I need to wake up early for anything menial such as wageslavery or uni.

Yeah. I think I should go and enjoy a nice drink and cozily relax on the bed. Not like I need to wake up early for anything menial such as wageslavery or uni.
View attachment 217440
9YTPYE.gif

How did you go neet? Take advatange of the centrelink system, FUCK I WANNA GO NEET FUCK THE NORMIES WHYYY

:feelzez: enjoying my vacations

Have to go to school as looksminner tommorow, not only do I have this embarrasing buzzcut, but I shave my moustache and my philthrum is 10 x longer than usual. And my first class is fucking biology with all the annoying holes and stupid annoying whores. FUCK WHHHYY KILL MEEEEE
Why can't your parents send you to a boys school?

Over for schoolcels

Why can't your parents send you to a boys school?
Too expensive. Jfl they cost so much money, and I used to go but I got bullied there as I was the only brown fat kid there, and then I punched some racist white kid, and got kicked out tbh.

r u still in high school? lol

8616DE48 DFC6 4D5C A9A5 7692BB130C27

aussie neet gang represent

You're living by yourself right? Are you getting welfare from the government?
Yeah, it ain’t exactly much though. Fucked up a bit of the questions and requirements when I was signing up for it in centrelink. Could’ve got more if I wasn’t so low iq.

get me HSP bro

Yeah, it ain’t exactly much though. Fucked up a bit of the questions and requirements when I was signing up for it in centrelink. Could’ve got more if I wasn’t so low iq.
they penalize you and give you less welfare for being low IQ? They should give you more welfare lmao

they penalize you and give you less welfare for being low IQ? They should give you more welfare lmao
No, not in that way. There are ways to exploit the welfare system to give you a higher payout. Depending on how you answer the questions such as your income, Uni student or not, marital status(lol), disabilities, and even if your an Abo etc. And I don’t tick any of those boxes.

No, not in that way. There are ways to exploit the welfare system to give you a higher payout. Depending on how you answer the questions such as your income, Uni student or not, marital status(lol), disabilities, and even if your an Abo etc. And I don’t tick any of those boxes.
brutal ngl

get me HSP bro
my freind gave me a discount for one tbh, beef with sour cream and barbeques sauce is the best.
should've said you were abo , i think i darken my skin i can pass as an abo

Its over for nonneetcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back