Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel have to go to psychologist

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
i've been going there for so long, literally the most usless shit i have ever done:feelsseriously:

maby i will ask for jew pills later, this fag has never given me good advice apart from bluepills, he 's also a 6'3 boomer chang, literally what'd he know about my problems:feelsclown::feelsree:

NEVER go to a psychologist

[Incel Trait] being assigned to go to the psychologist because someone thought you were a "misogynist"

[Incel Trait] being assigned to go to the psychologist because someone thought you were a "misogynist"
No it was because my parents think im an autist for not wanting to be a stem wageslave

The psychologist doesn't want you to get better, he will give you useless advice that he knows won't work so that you'll keep coming back to him and thus give him more money. Find a way to stop going, it's a scam.

The psychologist doesn't want you to get better, he will give you useless advice that he knows won't work so that you'll keep coming back to him and thus give him more money. Find a way to stop going, it's a scam.
I cant sadly, there is no mental health for your face

Yeah therapy is only useful for normies and overdramatic foids who have invented their own out of their own stupid heads. It's useless for incels whose problems are rooted in the structure of society.

Jew pills can be useful if you are neurologically/hormonally depressed, and sometimes you might not realize you even are until after the fact. Personally i think this is why i had a slight benefit from them yet am still rather miserable

At the same time though you have to live with the fact you are willingly being tranquilized by the pharmaceutical industry to keep you a good little wagie and consoomer without actually fixing your fundamental issues

Yeah therapy is only useful for normies and overdramatic foids who have invented their own out of their own stupid heads. It's useless for incels whose problems are rooted in the structure of society.

Jew pills can be useful if you are neurologically/hormonally depressed, and sometimes you might not realize you even are until after the fact. Personally i think this is why i had a slight benefit from them yet am still rather miserable

At the same time though you have to live with the fact you are willingly being tranquilized by the pharmaceutical industry to keep you a good little wagie and consoomer without actually fixing your fundamental issues
my fundemental issue is needing money for surgeries ill probably get them in 3 or 4 yrs time
water is wet.

They just don't give a fuck about you.

btw

It's weird that he hasn't given you happy pills yet.
too much money i have to go to another doctor to get jew pills

He is just trying to stell your money

Psychology = Believe Self-Improvement memes
Psychiatry = Take Kikepills based on never proved "chemical unbalance"

Depression is caused by a suicide-inducing shit reality be it by shit looks, shit economy, shit health, etc
Only normitard believe this (((scam)))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back