Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have to do groceries but everything is so expensive now

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Wizcelled
I don't know shit about economy and i'm not that money obsessed but it's insane how expensive food is now. Idk how it was back in the day cause i didn't provide for myself back then but everyone says that prices got so much worse due to inflation :dafuckfeels: i'm yet to get internally butthurt when the cashier announces the enormous cost of my goyim sustenance :lasereyes:

Yeah, in the last few years price of all food at least doubled. In my town it started with Ruso-Ukraine war, prices were jumping daily. Lumber and electricity also.

Yeah, in the last few years price of all food at least doubled. In my town it started with Ruso-Ukraine war, prices were jumping daily. Lumber and electricity also.
Yeah everything going to shit while the rich get richer, Chad gets chadier and foids more awful

Last edited:
I don't know shit about economy and i'm not that money obsessed but it's insane how expensive food is now. Idk how it was back in the day cause i didn't provide for myself back then but everyone says that prices got so much worse due to inflation :dafuckfeels: i'm yet to get internally butthurt when the cashier announces the enormous cost of my goyim sustenance :lasereyes:
Pay your taxes for Israel goyim and stop complaining because Ukraine needs money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back