Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have to be careful with the hoes in the gym

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
-
You could be minding your own business lifting away and the next moment some bitch in tight booty shorts that show off her crack and cheeks will come up right in front you and start bending over and pulling her shorts up higher :feelswhat:

IMG 9198

All it takes is for her to report you for being a creep for accidentally looking her way and my nigga it’s over

Am I the only one that has a hard time hiding boners at the gym because of this?

@Grim_Reaper
Should I go back to the gym and take creepshots there again. Would the same staff members be working there after half a year?

where i used to live in past in college era they had separate timings for gymcels, almost an hour worth of difference so chadlites-chads-manlets and stacies-beckies did not get to do it simultaneously...this is probably the way to prevent these kind of things = just don't let them get together at same place at same time

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO
They’re so wretched that they have to hurt the innocent
Truly evil :feelsUgh:
where i used to live in past in college era they had separate timings for gymcels, almost an hour worth of difference so chadlites-chads-manlets and stacies-beckies did not get to do it simultaneously...this is probably the way to prevent these kind of things = just don't let them get together at same place at same time
On weekdays around like 1-5 it’s packed

Be discrete about it.
Only way to not get caught is by using spy pens, but the quality won't be as good as my phone.