Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have rising obesity rates contributed to your inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
It's hard for non chubby chasers in America. When 70% of women are overweight or obese, any relatively slim woman gains gigastacy level SMV. I see a lot of fairly slim guys dating landwhales nowadays. As a guy with visible abs (no brag), I refuse to settle for a fat bitch. Unfortunately, cutting the dating pool down by at least 70% means I'm playing the game on legendary difficulty. Chubby chasers play the game on normal difficulty.

Yea all the landwhales drive up the competition for foids that are aren’t disgusting bloated beasts

Big difference between overweight and obese though. Unfortunately, obesity rates are still over 30% I believe.

Chads.is here if you can cut 70% of females out of the dating pool

Yea all the landwhales drive up the competition for foids that are aren’t disgusting bloated beasts

Yes. And then being disgusting and bloated is considered "average." Yes, I once had some uppity femoid tell me that this serious landwhale with below average face was "5/10."

JFL these ugly, White POS landwhales that think they are 5/10 get MOGGED by like 95% of Thailand.

probably yea.

I already find it hard to find a female my age here, much less one that's at a normal bmi and willing to date me.

My looksmatch is getting plowed by chad and I can't breed. :fuk:

How much of that 70% are women under the age of 30 though? I rarely see fat foids at my school