Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have rising obesity rates contributed to your inceldom?

BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
29d 10h 22m
It's hard for non chubby chasers in America. When 70% of women are overweight or obese, any relatively slim woman gains gigastacy level SMV. I see a lot of fairly slim guys dating landwhales nowadays. As a guy with visible abs (no brag), I refuse to settle for a fat bitch. Unfortunately, cutting the dating pool down by at least 70% means I'm playing the game on legendary difficulty. Chubby chasers play the game on normal difficulty.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
79d 6h 22m
Yea all the landwhales drive up the competition for foids that are aren’t disgusting bloated beasts

Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★
21d 16h 37m
Big difference between overweight and obese though. Unfortunately, obesity rates are still over 30% I believe.

Chads.is here if you can cut 70% of females out of the dating pool

TheProphetMuscle said:
Yea all the landwhales drive up the competition for foids that are aren’t disgusting bloated beasts

Yes. And then being disgusting and bloated is considered "average." Yes, I once had some uppity femoid tell me that this serious landwhale with below average face was "5/10."

JFL these ugly, White POS landwhales that think they are 5/10 get MOGGED by like 95% of Thailand.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
168d 9h 11m
probably yea.

I already find it hard to find a female my age here, much less one that's at a normal bmi and willing to date me.
TheProphetMuscle said:

Dumb

Dumb

Resident Idiot
6h 8m
My looksmatch is getting plowed by chad and I can't breed. :fuk:

IncelHQ

IncelHQ

Wizard
★★★★★
6d 18h 59m
BiryaniCel said:
As a guy with visible abs (no brag), I refuse to settle for a fat bitch.
You could have saved time and named the thread "I'm a volcel"

B

BarrelStuffer

Recruit
★★★★
34d 16h 44m
How much of that 70% are women under the age of 30 though? I rarely see fat foids at my school

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8