Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have lost 50% of my hair on accutane (Acne medication)

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Any cels experience this? About half of my hair is gone. My hairline is the same but the density is completely fucked. My hair was also my best feature, very fluffy and thick. I don't know what to do now. I am not taking this medication anymore, but I fear the hair loss is permanent. Also, it's not due to genetics because noone in my father is norwooding. I've never been more defeated, even my 55 year old father has more hair than me.

Last edited:
Subhuman genetics always prevails.

your hair or your face OP, your call

your hair or your face OP, your call
My acne was not even that bad, I don't know why the derm prescribed it in the first place. I'm fucked. My hair was the one thing that always looked good, if you want an idea of what my hair looked like, look up "josh Richards".
50%? LARP
Why would I Larp about this, idiot. I'm pretty sure I posted a thread a while back explaining that I'm going to accutane.

Last edited:
My acne was not even that bad, I don't know why the derm prescribed it in the first place. I'm fucked. My hair was the one thing that always looked good, if you want an idea of what my hair looked like, look up "josh Richards".

Why would I Larp about this, idiot. I'm pretty sure I posted a thread a while back explaining that I'm going to accutane.

If you have lost 50%, you probably have subhuman genetics as me who lost 100%. It's not accutane.

Also, it's not due to genetics because noone in my father is norwooding. I've never been more defeated, even my 55 year old father has more hair than me.
Balding genetics are matrilineal, bro.

Last edited:
incels just can’t win

If you have lost 50%, you probably have subhuman genetics as me who lost 100%. It's not accutane.
No, I'm losing hair on a way thats different than the Norwood. It is balding from every direction. And I'm only 18. Jfl at my life rn. I can't take 70 more years of this.

No, I'm losing hair on a way thats different than the Norwood. It is balding from every direction. And I'm only 18. Jfl at my life rn. I can't take 70 more years of this.

Was the same as me, and I've lost it 100% at 19.

Brutal hair pill man its over