Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have IncelTear finally swallowed the, unspoiled, 12 year old teen girl pill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
As hilarious as this Napoleon De Pedo drama is there is an interesting zeitgeist emerging of being awared the only way to pairbond is to date in your teens.

Rather than repeat all the scientific, peer-reviewed, objective truth that, yep, if you want unconditional love you can only get it as a teen Chad dating a teen Stacy at ages 12 years old. Maybe 13-15 if you and your partner are late bloomers or just not ready.

However look here at a response to De Pedo and @Leucosticte (aka Nathan Larson) drama on nearcels.com. Saying how they both want to pentrate (what appears to be) a 7-9 year old girl.

12 year old girl

Saying "zero chance she's even 12" confirms that the 12 year old zeitgeist is gaining traction.

@Mainländer
@Edmund_Kemper

Everybody knows some girls can be sexually attractive even at that tender age. They have cute faces and some already have at least somewhat developed bodies.

I get it that some people think they're too young for sex and relationships; if they consistently apply it (they're too young for ANY sex or relationship, be it with an adult or with someone their age), I can respect that opinion. But agecuckoldry (they can get destroyed by teen Chad's dick but they'll get traumatized if a 20 yo kisses them) is utterly retarded.

But agecuckoldry (they can get destroyed by teen Chad's dick but they'll get traumatized if a 20 yo kisses them) is utterly retarded.

In another thread I posted statistics from the NSPCC report that 75% of teenage girls reported emotional, mental, physical abuse and even sexual assaults from boys their own age. Sometimes often with drugs and alcohol involved.
So that shits over the argument that dating an older man would be worse. Heck I bet he'd be polite, pay for her dinner, give her a ride in his car and even drop her off at her parents better than when he found her. But the latter is demonised as some predatory mondeo man stereotype or that the age difference itself is a problem. Despite no tangible issues or objective objections with it, just a case of hysteria "urgh that's really bad" Why? "It just is! You sicken me!".

Oh and social services UK admit a teenage girl age 13 or above can indeed knowingly consent to sex, as her menstraul cycle is part of the decision making process.

So why is it then ages 16 in the UK?

One can deduct feminism and anti-tradtionalist male sexuality at play.

In another thread I posted statistics from the NSPCC report that 75% of teenage girls reported emotional, mental, physical abuse and even sexual assaults from boys their own age. Sometimes often with drugs and alcohol involved.
So that shits over the argument that dating an older man would be worse. Heck I bet he'd be polite, pay for her dinner, give her a ride in his car and even drop her off at her parents better than when he found her. But the latter is demonised as some predatory mondeo man stereotype or that the age difference itself is a problem. Despite no tangible issues or objective objections with it, just a case of hysteria "urgh that's really bad" Why? "It just is! You sicken me!".

Oh and social services UK admit a teenage girl age 13 or above can indeed knowingly consent to sex, as her menstraul cycle is part of the decision making process.

So why is it then ages 16 in the UK?

One can deduct feminism and anti-tradtionalist male sexuality at play.
Exactly. When you stop to really trace where agecuckoldry comes from, the answer is the ideology called feminism. It doesn't come from science, from Christianity (or any other major religion for that matter), etc.

As hilarious as this Napoleon De Pedo drama is there is an interesting zeitgeist emerging of being awared the only way to pairbond is to date in your teens.

Rather than repeat all the scientific, peer-reviewed, objective truth that, yep, if you want unconditional love you can only get it as a teen Chad dating a teen Stacy at ages 12 years old. Maybe 13-15 if you and your partner are late bloomers or just not ready.

However look here at a response to De Pedo and @Leucosticte (aka Nathan Larson) drama on nearcels.com. Saying how they both want to pentrate (what appears to be) a 7-9 year old girl.

View attachment 289319

Saying "zero chance she's even 12" confirms that the 12 year old zeitgeist is gaining traction.

@Mainländer
@Edmund_Kemper
What was the OP of that reddit post?

What was the OP of that reddit post?

The guy who did the op is a former .co post (can't retrieve username as its banned) and the guy with the "Nazi Anime" avatar is Napoleon De Geso who got banned from here 2 months back.

They are causing major shit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hq1r59/hello_fbi_yes_this_post_right_here/
Exactly. When you stop to really trace where agecuckoldry comes from, the answer is the ideology called feminism. It doesn't come from science, from Christianity (or any other major religion for that matter), etc.

I actually remember and bookmarked that thread you on it.

What's weird is while I think the word "feminist" is a term coined in the 20th Century there was anti-male sentiment from, there were federations that were in place under the guise of "helping women" which ended up doing the mirror opposite.

Take prostitution for example, there was the International Abolitionist Federation who used famous nurse Florence Nightingale as a pawn for their anti-prostitution agenda saying legalised whores were a problem and needed to be made illegal in 1875.
Of course like the prohibition of alcohol in the 1920-1930s America it just created more problems, alogn with corruption and double dealing, which continue to this day. Overall women get their lives absolutely ruined reckt instead.

Last edited:
Everybody knows some girls can be sexually attractive even at that tender age. They have cute faces and some already have at least somewhat developed bodies.

I get it that some people think they're too young for sex and relationships; if they consistently apply it (they're too young for ANY sex or relationship, be it with an adult or with someone their age), I can respect that opinion. But agecuckoldry (they can get destroyed by teen Chad's dick but they'll get traumatized if a 20 yo kisses them) is utterly retarded.