Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have the shoulders of a 12 year old girl just end your life aleardy

ergoproxy6

ergoproxy6

Greycel
I dont get how some of you guys say you can still ascend if you tall but a framecel. Like if you have the frame of a 12 year old girl nobody is taking you bitch ass seriously. Peroid. You are just gonna look like a walking stick . Fuck out of here . But even if you have a 10 out of 10 face no way a foid is gonna want to reproduce with you.

Almost always taller equals bigger frame

stop bitching and just hit the gym bro

Cope.6'4 guy who has a face like Shawn Mendes will always slay regardless of his frame.

I cant tell if my frame is good or shit sometimes it looks ok sometimes it looks subhhman

Normalise banning members for encouraging suicide.

I'm 6'3 but am super skinny and ugly and have the body of a 10 year old girl.

Women are repulsed by me and I'm still a virgin.

Being tall doesnt fix a bad personality (I look hideous).

in the good old days this mogger would get booted by the admins but now its full of fakecel scum

I dont get how some of you guys say you can still ascend if you tall but a framecel. Like if you have the frame of a 12 year old girl nobody is taking you bitch ass seriously. Peroid. You are just gonna look like a walking stick . Fuck out of here . But even if you have a 10 out of 10 face no way a foid is gonna want to reproduce with you.
Zayn malik is a framecel with 9/10 face he mogs 99% men. Fame might helped too but don't think a 10/10 face won't be enough to compensate a framlet. A 10/10 face can compensate anything other than turbo manlet gene

I'm 6'3 but am super skinny and ugly and have the body of a 10 year old girl.

Women are repulsed by me and I'm still a virgin.

Being tall doesnt fix a bad personality (I look hideous).
If you are 6'3 you should unironically hit a gym and eat more. You have the easiest path to ascend. Seen countless videos of facecels with 6+ height and thier GFs. Fakecel

If you are 6'3 you should unironically hit a gym and eat more. You have the easiest path to ascend. Seen countless videos of facecels with 6+ height and thier GFs. Fakecel
I'm super super ugly plus an autist and a frame cell. Women treat me like a leper. Go fuck yourself Gaycel.

I'm super super ugly plus an autist and a frame cell. Women treat me like a leper. Go fuck yourself Gaycel.
Have you tried ascending with ugly females

BIGGEST COPE.
IMG 1346
Look at that skinny fuck I saw with a foid. Also, most fucking foids prefer tall and cute boys. FUCKKJKTJRIFN

Have you tried ascending with ugly females
Last chick I asked out and gave my number too was a girl who caught my work bu last year, she was so offended she hasn't been on the bus since lol. I've stopped asking now, I give up.

Dumbest 2024 GrAY so far

Jesus dude, relax.

They're in the freezer....

That's always the last part to eat...