Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have cigarettes become stronger?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
smoking used to be my cope. Now every time cigarettes get more expensive it seems they also get stronger.

Before smoking would m,ake me feel chill now any brand just gives me head aches, high blood pressure , shitty feeling. Now I hate smoking, it seems they changed the recipe and ingredients in the tobacco.

smoking used to be my cope. Now every time cigarettes get more expensive it seems they also get stronger.

Before smoking would m,ake me feel chill now any brand just gives me head aches, high blood pressure , shitty feeling. Now I hate smoking, it seems they changed the recipe and ingredients in the tobacco.
Maybe you're just getting older/unhealthier.

Maybe you're just getting older/unhealthier.
yeah must be. But then why are there still old people smoking packs a day? And one smoke blows me away?

Smoking has always gave you high blood pressure. Could've developed a minor allergy to tobacco

Smoking has always gave you high blood pressure. Could've developed a minor allergy to tobacco
Oh well that simply made me quit because it just tastes like shit now, gives me headaches.

Imagine filling the pockets of richfags and hurting yourself in the process too

For me they are getting lighter now am smoking two packs im blowing my income by the half of the month lol
you smoke the strong shit they have in germany