Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are cigarettes getting stronger?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Here in the EU cigarettes are getting ever more expensive year on year. Before in the year 2000 cigarettes cost 5 German Marks that was 2.50€. Now they cost close to 9€. As the price increases it seems as if they are getting ever more stronger, I guess to keep the users hooked and spending the money to buy the poison.

Sometimes I like to buy myself some beers and a pack of smokes. Now I cant smoke the things anymore, I just get headaches and feel like shit after smoking even 2-3 cigarettes. Its like these thinga are getting way to strong the more expensive they get. Now my cope of some beers and smokes every few weeks is ovER. Its done because these cigarettes are now unsmokeable the way they are so powerful these days.

price 7 euros here kinda. get nico pouches, much more cheap, but doesn't kinda hit the mark, so i go for nico pouches, and 1 cigarette every 3 days

Honestly, European cigs feel soft compared with the shit they include here in Morocco (of course imported but still)

price 7 euros here kinda. get nico pouches, much more cheap, but doesn't kinda hit the mark, so i go for nico pouches, and 1 cigarette every 3 days
yeah if you smoke alot then I guess nico pouches are the best because smoking a pack a day is 7€. Thats like 210€ a month just for cigarettes.

yeah if you smoke alot then I guess nico pouches are the best because smoking a pack a day is 7€. Thats like 210€ a month just for cigarettes.
my iraqi friend used to blow his entire wage on cigs and energy drinks

Honestly, European cigs feel soft compared with the shit they include here in Morocco (of course imported but still)
Depends which ones you smoke, some are super strong and some are lite and soft. But now even the lite ones are getting super strong or maybe they putting extra ingridients in the tobacco.

I guess I will just smoke hashish once a week and leave the beers and cigarettes.

my iraqi friend used to blow his entire wage on cigs and energy drinks
yeah if he works in Germany or Canada I can understand this is true especially if he also likes sport gambling then its easy to spend all the money on cigarettes, energy drinks/coffee and gambling

Here in the EU cigarettes are getting ever more expensive year on year. Before in the year 2000 cigarettes cost 5 German Marks that was 2.50€. Now they cost close to 9€. As the price increases it seems as if they are getting ever more stronger, I guess to keep the users hooked and spending the money to buy the poison.

Sometimes I like to buy myself some beers and a pack of smokes. Now I cant smoke the things anymore, I just get headaches and feel like shit after smoking even 2-3 cigarettes. Its like these thinga are getting way to strong the more expensive they get. Now my cope of some beers and smokes every few weeks is ovER. Its done because these cigarettes are now unsmokeable the way they are so powerful these days.
Maybe. I just bought some djarums I don't know how much cigar tobacco they are but I'm not inhaling just taking it in like I would a cigar and just one of these has me sleeping in late and feeling groggy next morning. These are the brown paper ones, in the past I've smoked the black paper ones and smoked them like a cigarette and they were really too strong to do that but I didn't feel like this the next day even smoking a bunch of them.

yeah if he works in Germany or Canada I can understand this is true especially if he also likes sport gambling then its easy to spend all the money on cigarettes, energy drinks/coffee and gambling
nope, he just sent money to family, drank 1 energy drink per day, or 2, and like 1 cig pack per 4 days or more

nope, he just sent money to family, drank 1 energy drink per day, or 2, and like 1 cig pack per 4 days or more
Lol then he spent his money on family thats okay. A pack every 4 days is nothing and an energy drink a day is nothing.

Maybe. I just bought some djarums I don't know how much cigar tobacco they are but I'm not inhaling just taking it in like I would a cigar and just one of these has me sleeping in late and feeling groggy next morning. These are the brown paper ones, in the past I've smoked the black paper ones and smoked them like a cigarette and they were really too strong to do that but I didn't feel like this the next day even smoking a bunch of them.
Yeah so I guess in your country they are also increasing the strength of these smokes. I suppose the prices in your country for smokes are also rising?

Lol then he spent his money on family thats okay. A pack every 4 days is nothing and an energy drink a day is nothing.
i dont want to say how much, but it was a shit ton, oh yeah, in like a month he ate like 10 cheese fries for 4 bucks each

Yeah so I guess in your country they are also increasing the strength of these smokes. I suppose the prices in your country for smokes are also rising?
Yeah. American spirit before the coof were $7. I think they're like $11.50 now after tax and supposedly going up to $12.

Yeah. American spirit before the coof were $7. I think they're like $11.50 now after tax and supposedly going up to $12.
i guess in my currency theyre 7, but conversion wise closer to. wait, its 6.5 bucks here and im in sweden, life fuel

they should get more expensive smokers have this disgusting smell and I think they shiould all be gassed

Wow in such a short space of time the smokes went up from $7 to $12.

So i am suspecting that my theory is correct. Too many smokers will quit with these ridiculous prices so what do the manufacturers and the tax hungry government do? They increase the strength.

But anyway my cope is ovER now. I enjoyed my beers and smokes whilst it lasted and I am forced to quit now:feelsUgh: These things are just way too strong. I rather find new copes.