Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have any whitecels tried out tinder with their location set to Asian countries?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
O don't know how to do this, but I bet some of you.will get decent matches.

Yes
I live in Bangkok, Thailand and tried to find a gf through dating sites for years
It's a great way to make friends

no but id probably try if i knew how to.

I changed mine to bangkok and i got like 10 matches within a couple of hours. SEA is the only way for whitecels to ascend.

Yes, tried tinder in thailand got like 30 matches in 2 days. Some of the girls texted me first and a few even double texted after I didn't answer.
Meanwhile in my own country I get 0 matches in a week. Deleted tinder after this

Nah, but I will if/when I go there.

Yes
I live in Bangkok, Thailand and tried to find a gf through dating sites for years
Make friends ? Why the fuck aren't you pumping and dumping foids through Tinder

I changed mine to bangkok and i got like 10 matches within a couple of hours. SEA is the only way for whitecels to ascend.
I got some matches in South korea, but my pic was anglefrauded and I looked average and not 3/10. I can send you a PM for you to see their looks level.

perhaps it's a place where I could ascenf IF I could afford to move there, but I'm not Bill Gates or Warren Buffet or anything, I'm a broke ass cracka.

perhaps it's a place where I could ascenf IF I could afford to move there, but I'm not Bill Gates or Warren Buffet or anything, I'm a broke ass cracka.
Bro some countries there are really cheap. Get some skill and get paid from an online job or do a white monkey job there.

Bro some countries there are really cheap. Get some skill and get paid from an online job or do a white monkey job there.

It's at least $20K to move to another 3rd world country in Latin America (which is a lot closer), I'm a 39 yr old man and I've become too demotivated. Not to mention family-life traps

It's at least $20K to move to another 3rd world country in Latin America (which is a lot closer), I'm a 39 yr old man and I've become too demotivated. Not to mention family-life traps
Yeah you are too old for this.

wait, you failed in bangkok?

either trolling, volcel, inhumanfacecel, or extreme case of mentalcel

Make friends ? Why the fuck aren't you pumping and dumping foids through Tinder
:soy::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yes, tried tinder in thailand got like 30 matches in 2 days. Some of the girls texted me first and a few even double texted after I didn't answer.
Meanwhile in my own country I get 0 matches in a week. Deleted tinder after this
Try Beetalk. It has many many Thai foids and has much better reply rate than tinder. Send voice message if they can't read/write English. Have fun making friends.:feelsautistic:

Yes

I bet you buy them free lunch too

Yup, I actually physically was there. The change in numbers was dramatic after years of celibacy at my home country. I can't say more because I'm already at 60% warning level for 'bragging.'

Sorry I forget about low IQcels.
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/sarcasm
You see, when I said it was great for making friends I was being sarcastic. The intended semantics of the statement was Match≠Sex
Feel free to ask any questions if you need clarification.:feelsokman:

I would stay away from sarcasm if I were you because you are terrible at it. No wonder you are called ShadowMonk.

Last edited:
I have in Every major city in sk. I only got a single match out of around 700 swipes.

i tried thailand,vietnam and phillipines. I got over 200 matches within 2 days(had tinder plus back then)