Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any shortcels considered Oscar Pistoriousmaxxing?

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
No, for obvious reasons, not murdering your supermodel gf

What I mean is, if you were to lose both of your legs just below the knee you could theoretically add an inch or three to your height when requesting the prosthetics. Doesn’t sound like a lot, but a 5’9 Manlet could ascend to the magic 6. A 6 foot Norman could become a 6’3 chad. Walking would be awkward at first, but nobody would blame you since you just lost both your damn legs.

Depending on your code of ethics you could even bend the truth and say you lost them fighting a bear or some shit. And if you were self conscious about your carbon fiber stilts just tuck those bad boys beneath some jeans.

thoughts?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just cut your legs off to to get taller prosthetics theory!!!:feelskek::feelskek:

wouldn't LL just be easier and less painful (never thought I would say that)

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just cut your legs off to to get taller prosthetics theory!!!:feelskek::feelskek:
wouldn't LL just be easier and less painful (never thought I would say that)
IMO it would be better than leg lifts, at least you can run with prosthetics. You’re basically a cyborg.

I don’t know if I’ve actually considered this as something I’d do intentionally, more if a “I wouldn’t care so much if it did happen” kinda thing.

To be fair prosthetics are better than normal legs. Not sure if I would be ready for such thing tho.

To be fair prosthetics are better than normal legs. Not sure if I would be ready for such thing tho.
Imbibe the cyborg-pill my brother

Just become disabled theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back