Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you guys lost weight? How did you lose it?

Liposuction. JFL at thinking you will lose stubborn body fat by muh gymcelling! After my lipo I can eat shit and not get that fat.

View attachment 101058
You WILL lose it by dieting and doing physical activity, it's called law of conservation of mass and it's a scientific fact. I'd rather save my money for a hair transplant.

narrative

Don't fall for the meat is bad narrative. High insulin is literally the mechanism that makes you store fat so it's carbs especially sugars that makes you fat and carbs overwhelmingly come from plants. You can lose weight on a plant based diet but only if you're in a calorie deficit and you will feel unsatisfied by it. You can eat as much fatty meat as you can possibly handle, feel more than satiated and never get fat if that's most of what you eat. I did this a year ago and lost a load of weight. I put it all back on because I sprained my ankle and started eating ice cream again.

At the moment I'm being strict with myself only eating when I'm properly hungry ie never snacking. Mostly eating meat especially beef but with some veg and carbs when I feel like it. Don't know if I'm losing weight but it feels right. Sugary snacks are the worst, they give you high insulin then your blood sugar goes lower than before you ate the snack and makes you hungry and you eat more just repeating the cycle.

Men need protein don't listen to the vegan bs, it's for foids.
Meat only = lose weight
Vegan only = lose weight
Icecream only = lose weight
Chocolate only = lose weight

Point is that all diets are restrictive and that is why they work. Remove food variety and weight is lost.

You WILL lose it by dieting and doing physical activity, it's called law of conservation of mass and it's a scientific fact. I'd rather save my money for a hair transplant.
Yes if you are a fat fuck. If you have small stubborn pockets of fat exercise will never get rid off them. You just become more and more emaciated with a belly. You look like an Ethiopian.

Yes if you are a fat fuck. If you have small stubborn pockets of fat exercise will never get rid off them. You just become more and more emaciated with a belly. You look like an Ethiopian.
It's a scientific law, also the body will burn it in the end and there are specific exercises for belly fat. You are just coping.

Meat only = lose weight
Vegan only = lose weight
Icecream only = lose weight
Chocolate only = lose weight

Point is that all diets are restrictive and that is why they work. Remove food variety and weight is lost.
Yeah calorie reduction always works my point was a mostly meat diet is the most satiating and most likely to stick to. I believe it's the most healthy as well. Fatty meat is best. Men can't do without meat protein and fat imo.

It's a scientific law, also the body will burn it in the end and there are specific exercises for belly fat. You are just coping.
There is no specific exercises for belly fat retard. You lose fat overall. Secondly if you want to maintain your gym gains and lose fat lipo is a good idea. My body has never looked better because I'm eating normal calories now with carbs instead of reducing them to a retard level just to lose fat AND muscle.

I lost 4 kilos by eating less than 1200 calories a day.

There is no specific exercises for belly fat retard. You lose fat overall. Secondly if you want to maintain your gym gains and lose fat lipo is a good idea. My body has never looked better because I'm eating normal calories now with carbs instead of reducing them to a retard level just to lose fat AND muscle.
Lmao ok buddy boyo, it is literally impossible to lose belly fat and you did the bestest ever thing possible for that.

I lost more than 75 pounds. I tried many diets and found out the best thing to do for losing weight is to intermittent fast, 20:4, and stay on a low carb keto diet. You also have to make sure you take supplements since you might not get all your vitamins in that short intermittent fasting eating period.

Lmao ok buddy boyo, it is literally impossible to lose belly fat and you did the bestest ever thing possible for that.
I was reducing my calories to something retarded like 1000 a day. I kept losing muscle and still had a retard belly. This is due to my shit genetics. Now I have a flat stomach and big ass muscles because I'm eating like a normal human.

I was reducing my calories to something retarded like 1000 a day. I kept losing muscle and still had a retard belly. This is due to my shit genetics. Now I have a flat stomach and big ass muscles because I'm eating like a normal human.
I think you should first get skinny to do diet like that. Anyway I am by no means an expert and I don't know your case but I just don't think that it is impossible to lose belly fat in general.

I'm limiting myself to 2000 calories per day and I think it's working. I don't know, I'm ugly either way.

I don't eat healthier, I just try sticking to low calorie stuff like soups, frozen fruits, pickles, air-popped popcorn, etc...

Last edited:
Losing weight is near impossible as an incel because of the lack of happiness and dopamine. Food becomes more and more pleasurable the longer you go without it and incels will have a breaking point.
Speak for yourself.