Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any of you experienced near death?

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
Just in case I decided to rope earlier than expected I'm just curious to know what the feeling is like right before you die or what you may experience. Is it alot of pain, do you feel nothing, do you start hearing voices in your head right before you go to the other side. Honestly I think that experiencing near death would be awesome,since it would strengthen my pain tolerance, and help me plot the best way to die.

Almost drowmed in a wavepool at 15. Started to panic at first but then began to calm down and accept it... Then a roastie lifeguard saved me at the last second right before the waves stopped.

By suicide, yes.

I almost drowned to death in the pool while carrying someone on my shoulders when I was a kid. Drowning by the water's embrace is a panic, you are at complete mercy of outside forces.

I think having your lungs burst with water would be a bad way to go, I think almost bleeding out by gun shot wounds would be awesome.

Almost drowmed in a wavepool at 15. Started to panic at first but then began to calm down and accept it... Then a roastie lifeguard saved me at the last second right before the waves stopped.
I almost drowned to death in the pool while carrying someone on my shoulders when I was a kid. Drowning by the water's embrace is panic, you are at complete mercy of outside forces.
These, I also almost drowned when I was a kid. I clearly remember sinking down and frantically moving my arms and legs trying to reach the surface, it was a horrible experience. I was rescued by my dad.

I was in a car crash when i was 4 or 5. Apparently i was lucky to survive.

I was in a car crash when i was 4 or 5. Apparently i was lucky to survive.
More like unlucky since you are still alive having to suffer all the pain of living in this hell whole.

2 alcohol comas in puberty

Have any of you experienced near death?
A few times.

One of those times permanently altered my sensory perception. For the past eight years, life has felt like unending psychedelic immersion.

Not in a manner that distorts and is unnatural, but in a sense that there is more direct insight into reality at the level of sensory perception. For instance, the dimensional nuance and vividness of color is enhanced.

my cunt cousin almost drowned me to death when I was a kid, held my head underwater for idk how long . horrible feeling, but at the last few moments you start to accept your fate and surrender

Yea was climbing up a mountain when I was around 10 y/o and my hand slipped off, but somehow managed to hold on with 1 hand and pull myself back up

Probably would've been better off just falling down. Would have spared me a lifetime of pain

my cunt cousin almost drowned me to death when I was a kid, held my head underwater for idk how long . horrible feeling, but at the last few moments you start to accept your fate and surrender
Yep...I remember that.

There is a deep peace as you surrender within the suffering of the experience.

So basically everyone's near death experience is drowning in a pool, does this mean that drowning in a pool means you are an incel?

My near Death experience was with a bus that went fast towards me while i was cycling. I made a u-turn fast before the bus could crush me. I was very apathic after my near Death experience. I felt nothing. I wish that bus could have finished me off instead. I should not have done that u-turn.

by suicide,fights,accidents

car hit me when I was teen, but I dont remember anything

Attempted roping, but the knot didn't hold even though I tied a triple knot to make sure it would hold.