Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you ever got into trouble with the law?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
I certainly have, I've got to go to court for assaulting an 18 year old foid back on the 29th of march, on the 16th of may.

Yeah back in 2021

had a court case one time

got sentenced not guilty luckily

I certainly have, I've got to go to court for assaulting an 18 year old foid back on the 29th of march, on the 16th of may.

What was the backstory though

View attachment 1154881
What was the backstory though

I've made threads explaing the whole thing.

Tldr version is, I was feeling angry over being single and alone, and seeing couples here and there in town.
So I punched a blonde stacy in the head.

What's the possible sentence for this? 1, 2 years or more?

Tldr version is, I was feeling angry over being single and alone, and seeing couples here and there in town.
Holy based

I raped your mother and did 5 years in prison for beastiality

What's the possible sentence for this? 1, 2 years or more?
I dunno, maybe less then a year if I actually do get sentenced.
My solicitor has told the judge and jury about my autism, depression, loneliness and the fact that this is my first serious offense.
Because of that, hopefully, they won't send me to prison.
Also, UK prisons are overcrowed too.

I dunno, maybe less then a year if I actually do get sentenced.
My solicitor has told the judge and jury about my autism, depression, loneliness and the fact that this is my first serious offense.
Because of that, hopefully, they won't send me to prison.
Also, UK prisons are overcrowed too.
You will be fine.

I bet you will have to do some sort of probation and take some bullshit course and have a curfew

speeding a long time ago.

Based ER moment

I barely got in trouble with the law a couple days ago because I got pulled over for running a red light and only got a verbal warning

Nah, and I couldn’t imagine spending a second in any jail from what I’ve heard about jails and prisons. I’d rather suicide by cop.

Nah, and I couldn’t imagine spending a second in any jail from what I’ve heard about jails and prisons. I’d rather suicide by cop.
I've never been to prison (yet), but I've been in cells at the station and a cell in a courthouse.
Their both boring as fuck, your constantly watched, your bed is a large uncomfortable slab of wood, they serve you microwave slap and theres no entertainment.

I've never been to prison (yet), but I've been in cells at the station and a cell in a courthouse.
Their both boring as fuck, your constantly watched, your bed is a large uncomfortable slab of wood, they serve you microwave slap and theres no entertainment.
If a day ever comes where I have to be arrested I’m holding court in the streets.

Just because I leaved the house

Are you a niggercel?

I did a couple months in the slammer when I was 19 because I was homeless and trying to stay warm during a winter storm. I did well in jail actually and I avoided the cold weather.