Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you ever been on omegle?

M

MrRogers

Banned
-
I just spent ~5 hours last night on omegle, because I was so desperate for social interaction. Whenever I matched with a female, I was instaskipped and they told me straight up that I was extremely ugly, some of them even laughed at me and put their phones up next to the camera to take a picture of me. It’s obvious that all the females on that site are searching for CHAD and won’t give you any attention if you’re not at least 6 ft, muscular, etc. I even got made fun of for how my voice sounded. All I wanted to do was talk to a female, and they couldn’t even give me that. im done.

the last time i went on it i got in trouble for teling a girl i wan to fap to her

JFL at talking to random normies on the internet.

Also how can they tell your height when you are sitting behind your pc?

Nah. Im too scared to talk to girls

you are low inhib enough for omegel? fakecel detected

I’ve actually never talked to a girl on Omegle, they always instaskip me. Cucks instaskip me as well trying to talk to females

I did a few times a few years ago. Got skipped by almost everyone, both men and (the very few) women that were on there. It's a stupid service honestly and if you do bother using it you're just going to see a ton of men trying to assert their sexual competition with others by masturbating on camera.