Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any of you been in a fight with normies/Whiteknights?

SadButTrueCel

SadButTrueCel

Recruit
★★
What are your experiences? I'm truecel so anytime I go out, it's a Circus Parade of disrespect and humiliation. Aggressive stares, disgusted looks and just general rudeness.
This shit just makes my blood boil, and these experiences play in my head for years after they happened.

I dream of being able to stand up for myself and fight back, but the reality is I'm too afraid. I'm weak mentally and physically. I'm sure I will get beat up and humiliated, perhaps even crippled.

Did any of you overcome this fear? What was your experience getting into fights?

I was never in a physical fight, luckily.

It think i won 1 fight when i was a kid but never foght again since.

What are your experiences? I'm truecel so anytime I go out, it's a Circus Parade of disrespect and humiliation. Aggressive stares, disgusted looks and just general rudeness.
This shit just makes my blood boil, and these experiences play in my head for years after they happened.

I dream of being able to stand up for myself and fight back, but the reality is I'm too afraid. I'm weak mentally and physically. I'm sure I will get beat up and humiliated, perhaps even crippled.

Did any of you overcome this fear? What was your experience getting into fights?
I relate with the aggressive stares. It just makes no sense. I walking on the street and out of the blue the is someone staring me. I wonder why

In the best possible case you gain an enemy and look over your shoulder for vengeance. In the worst possible case you end up dead.
Fighting is cool in movies or WWE.

In the best possible case you gain an enemy and look over your shoulder for vengeance. In the worst possible case you end up dead.
Based maturecel.:blackpill:

Last edited:
I was never in a physical fight, luckily.
That's a trucel trait. Real men are meant to be violent.i remember bitching away from the fight between my bully and my cousin.he basically fought for me.

That's a trucel trait. Real men are meant to be violent.i remember bitching away from the fight between my bully and my cousin.he basically fought for me.
Brutal. I was always super skinny as a kid and early teen. Would have screwed if I got into a fight. I'd fair a bit better now though since I'm bigger

Had a knife pulled on me once, got strangled once to the point I blacked out, I used to threaten my mothers deadbeat and druggie boyfriend with kitchen knives and beatings when my mom and him ganged up on me and tried to provoke me by talking drunken / drug fueled smack, I beat a cocky HTN once until he begged me to stop, he got fractures on three ribs and severe bruising all over his face and body, he reported me to the police but I got off due to lack of evidence.

I used to be ogremaxxed from maybe 14-20 or 21 now my arms are like sticks and I am skinnyfat after years of eating slop and rotting so I would be killed instantly in a fight but I look back fondly on the times I provoked normies and told them I would slit their throats (my go to line) when they called me ugly and creepy and the usual stuff.

The worst part is when you are ogremaxxed you WILL be confronted physically alongside the usual social bullying, so it doesn't really do you any good when 3-5 people are messing with you, i'd say to any truecel stay away from the gym and if you really feel fearful buy a gun illegal or not and carry it because knives and fists are just an easy way to die an early death or get permanent brain damage.

I relate with the aggressive stares. It just makes no sense. I walking on the street and out of the blue the is someone staring me. I wonder why
Well in my case I understand why, it's cause I'm a Ogre Truecel. I look intimidating walking down the street.

I guess my look just scares people, which makes them hate me as a defense mechanism. But I do wish people would be kinder or show basic levels of respect. What did I do wrong except for be born ugly lol

You're right, especially about making enemies and looking over your shoulder

Do you feel regret or shame about not fighting your bully?

i hope i wont let lose my 25 year pent up anger in a fight

Brutal. I was always super skinny as a kid and early teen. Would have screwed if I got into a fight. I'd fair a bit better now though since I'm bigger
How big are you now? I'm over 200 pounds, yet I'm still a weakling. I can tell I have no punching power jfl, it's mostly fat

Had a knife pulled on me once, got strangled once to the point I blacked out, I used to threaten my mothers deadbeat and druggie boyfriend with kitchen knives and beatings when my mom and him ganged up on me and tried to provoke me by talking drunken / drug fueled smack, I beat a cocky HTN once until he begged me to stop, he got fractures on three ribs and severe bruising all over his face and body, he reported me to the police but I got off due to lack of evidence.

I used to be ogremaxxed from maybe 14-20 or 21 now my arms are like sticks and I am skinnyfat after years of eating slop and rotting so I would be killed instantly in a fight but I look back fondly on the times I provoked normies and told them I would slit their throats (my go to line) when they called me ugly and creepy and the usual stuff.

The worst part is when you are ogremaxxed you WILL be confronted physically alongside the usual social bullying, so it doesn't really do you any good when 3-5 people are messing with you, i'd say to any truecel stay away from the gym and if you really feel fearful buy a gun illegal or not and carry it because knives and fists are just an easy way to die an early death or get permanent brain damage.
Wow sorry you went through all that brocel. I'm also an ogrecel, so I get all kinds of aggressive treatment from strangers, just for existing. I stay away from the gym, I know I'll get stared at non-stop in there.

Also I don't live in the US sadly, so getting a gun for self-defense is impossible. But great advice, thanks brocel

Why not? Might be better than therapy
i dont wanna end up killed or in jail
i am very patient unfortunately n try to laugh off potential conflicts n resolve it

Yes and they were killed

I'm the same way bro, I just wish I had more balls sometimes
ballcel
i took up boxing to free up some rage but realized i was hitting the wrong people so i quit (also shitty breathing/lung/blood whatever)

ogremaxxing can be lifesaving. for example, something heavy falls on you and you need to push it off is basically a bench press. your holding on a ledge and need to pull yourself up otherwise you fall and die is a pullup

also you could just ogremaxx and carry a gun

ballcel
i took up boxing to free up some rage but realized i was hitting the wrong people so i quit (also shitty breathing/lung/blood whatever)
I want to join a boxing gym, but being a truecel I'm worried about being outcasted/bullied there.
What do you mean you were hitting the wrong people? They'd kick your ass in the ring?

ogremaxxing can be lifesaving. for example, something heavy falls on you and you need to push it off is basically a bench press. your holding on a ledge and need to pull yourself up otherwise you fall and die is a pullup
Yes true

I want to join a boxing gym, but being a truecel I'm worried about being outcasted/bullied there.
What do you mean you were hitting the wrong people? They'd kick your ass in the ring?
most of them at the gym i went to were creatures coping to be chads tbh....prolly apart from the coach only a few were chads
the people i wanted to hit were guys in the street who were with foids....i would hit n get hit naturally...very good with my arms (coomer.jpg) unlike legs and kicks
too bad no longer feel like it

most of them at the gym i went to were creatures coping to be chads tbh....prolly apart from the coach only a few were chads
the people i wanted to hit were guys in the street who were with foids....i would hit n get hit naturally...very good with my arms (coomer.jpg) unlike legs and kicks
too bad no longer feel like it
Thanks for sharing bro. Maybe one day I'll pull the trigger and just join a gym

Thanks for sharing bro. Maybe one day I'll pull the trigger and just join a gym
yeah just go see it maybe,,then do it for one session n see if u feel like it...i gotta emphasize the supreme n elevated feeling after u exit the gym

Many times. And I cannot even remember if I ever won once. My success rate is low even in fights

Many times. And I cannot even remember if I ever won once. My success rate is low even in fights
At least you had the courage to stand up for yourself. Did you regret fighting afterwards?

At least you had the courage to stand up for yourself. Did you regret fighting afterwards?
i was too vain to let others see me chicken out so id just go into them hitting n dodging...it was not about courage therefore..after a few seconds into fights youll prolly feel numb to fear due to secretion of some hormones i dunno....n no i didnt regret it but thought it would be better if actual sexhavers in the street were my opponents

I've been attacked a few times and was surprised at how good your reflexes are when adrenaline kicks in, I was able to dodge a lot of their punches. I didn't fight back because I was in fight or flight mode and felt like running away.

Here's a brutal story:

I tried to fight back against this bully bigger than me and I even punched them in the arm, I punched them as hard as I could, but the punches did nothing at all, and they just laughed at me and told me to sit my chink ass down.

THE HUMILIATION OF BEING A FRAMECEL

gallantry is nothing if you don't have the physical weight and power to back it up.

I don't know if that's courage or just dumbness. I "regret" only because when you stand up against groups, you already lost before you started.

i was too vain to let others see me chicken out so id just go into them hitting n dodging...it was not about courage therefore..after a few seconds into fights youll prolly feel numb to fear due to secretion of some hormones i dunno....n no i didnt regret it but thought it would be better if actual sexhavers in the street were my opponents
Oh yes the hormone is called Adrenaline. I'll probably forget about my SA when I'm sparring, cause I'll be in fight or flight mode

Here's a brutal story:

I tried to fight back against this bully bigger than me and I even punched them in the arm, I punched them as hard as I could, but the punches did nothing at all, and they just laughed at me and told me to sit my chink ass down.

gallantry is nothing if you don't have the physical weight and power to back it up.
This is literally my biggest fear in a fight. I feel like I have no punching power

I broke the nose of some normie cunt in one punch. im no trained fighter or anything, and I was very skinny at the time. I got super lucky with it and hit his nose and broke it and ended it right there

I don't know if that's courage or just dumbness. I "regret" only because when you stand up against groups, you already lost before you started.
You stood up against a group of bullies? Now I got even more respect for you lol
Good on ya brocel, whether it's courage or dumbness

I broke the nose of some normie cunt in one punch. im no trained fighter or anything, and I was very skinny at the time. I got super lucky with it and hit his nose and broke it and ended it right there
Noice

You stood up against a group of bullies? Now I got even more respect for you lol
Good on ya brocel, whether it's courage or dumbness
not just one group, but anyway appreciate that brocel

How big are you now? I'm over 200 pounds, yet I'm still a weakling. I can tell I have no punching power jfl, it's mostly fat
Not that big, but a hell of a lot better than when I was in early high school. I’m 155 pounds now at 6 feet tall. Wish I was 200, or at least 180, but my genetics won’t let me gain past 155 despite eating 4,000 calories a day

I've been in 3 physical fights against bullies since 8th grade. I got my ass kicked in all three, although in the last one, when I was 17, I managed to make the other kid bleed and bruised him good, which was pretty satisfying.

Never been in a fight

How is being dead the worst possible case? Smells like something a fakecel would say. Or a retard dominated by his survival instinct.

How is being dead the worst possible case? Smells like something a fakecel would say. Or a retard dominated by his survival instinct.
97 is your birth year? You'll look at things differently when you grow older IF you do...try to stay away from fights until then.

Been in a few fights. One of the memorable ones for sure was the time I beat up this blonde pretty boy that was picking on me. It was one of the best days of my life.

Here's a brutal story:

For all framecels who get into fights, you should bring sticks or other blunt weapons to fights you can't win.

I've been in 3 physical fights against bullies since 8th grade. I got my ass kicked in all three, although in the last one, when I was 17, I managed to make the other kid bleed and bruised him good, which was pretty satisfying.
Noice, that last fight was a W

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back