Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion have any gymcels ever trained using gymnastic rings?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I've never gotten the chance but it seems like it would make chins and stuff a lot more ergonomic if your handles are suspended from a chain that can swing around and stuff.

Also it looks like the grips might be thicker than normal chinning bars, an old friend of mine who was a circus acrobat got pretty swole forearms from training on them:

Rings

I feel like if I'm not going to invest in equipment like this that I have no valid complaints about not attracting women because if we haven't achieved our popeye best forearms to impress women then we haven't explored all our resources.

I think I'm just too mentalcel to work myself up to making worthwhile equipment investments like this. I've known about shit like squat racks for over a decade and still haven't bought one of those either.

Is it because I have some secret wisdom that the equipment will never improve me enough to become chad? Or am I just lazy and using that as an excuse for not achieving my genetic potential?