Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hatred for women goes beyond not getting laid

Qwertz09

Qwertz09

Recruit
★★
My hatred for women goes beyond not getting laid. Sure, I am one of the very few just like all of you who will never be able to experience sex but my rage and hatred towards females goes beyond that.

You see, history has proven time and time again how inferior women are to men. There never has and never will be as many female scientists, philosophers, creative geniuses, great artists and polymaths.

History will provide you with countless examples of MEN who contributed to all of the fields that made Western society so much more sophisticated than the rest of the world.

But women on the other hand.. theyre only interests are in nurturing and promoting themselves! They lack creativity and original thought! They want sex and to be Instagram famous and that’s it! So they spend all of their youth maximizing on their beauty. Then when they get older they gain a ton of weight because all of a sudden men won’t date them! Never mind the health issues that come with being overweight! Because they aren’t receiving external validation they will sabotage their own health.

Science has even proven that men are actually smarter than women! It was men who made society as functional as it is. It’s a male who’s the richest person in the world. It’s men who started Apple and Microsoft and Facebook (which women adore so much so they can take their stupid selfies). Women are useless and weak. They have always rubbed me the wrong way even when I was a young child long before I took an interest in having sex.

I’m serious!!