Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting hating someone for their race isn't worse at all than hating someone for their height, eye color, nose size, etc.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
if you said you hate anyone who is short, tall, has a big nose, has a deformed face, etc., people would just simply think you're kinda a jerk. but if you hate someone because they're black or latino or whatever, people will think you're this evil monster who should be violently beaten, ostracized, doxxed, have his life ruined or even KILLED. i think that hating someone for their race is just as bad as hating someone for their height, nose size, eye color, disability, etc.

and i don't want someone to say "well the reason we're all sensitive about race is because of the killing and brutal treatment of blacks you inkwell" yet these same people don't care as much if you hate Arabs when Arabs had a million killed in Algeria, Palestinians killed and forced outta their homes, and Iraqis endure a war crime in the 2000s, etc. they still don't care as much if you hate Armenians when over a million were killed in the 1910s. society doesn't care much if you hate christians when the Soviet Union killed 12 million to 20 million christians and executed anyone who was religious (a fact that internet atheists deny, try being religious in USSR under Stalin).

i mean this idea that hating someone for their skin color is extremely evil because people have killed over race is dumb and is a guilt by assoication fallacy. it's like saying that because touching a foid's ass is sexual assault and so is rape, that means touching a foid's ass is a extremely evil thing to do (it really isn't but feminazis beg to differ). it's like saying that because America killed many Iraqi people, that means an American who hates Iraqis is as bad as a KKK leader. it's like saying that because many foids are domestic abuse victims and some have been killed by their husband, that means merely slapping a foid is an extremely evil and homicidal thing to do and makes you exactly like scott peterson or OJ simpson.

so therefore we can't compare someone who is merely racist to a guy who kills someone for their race. nobody would want to doxx you and kill you if you beat someone up because they have a big nose or because their voice is funny. but if you simply dislike someone for their race, you're an evil monster who should be doxxed and killed.

yes racism is bad but you can't act like it's evil to simply have racist thought crimes.

and as a Palestinian, i couldn't give 2 shits if someone said "sand nigger" or "towelhead". in fact, i'd laugh a little.

Lookism only affects men to a great degree, so it's tolerated. It's the same with sexual racism. People say that it's not racist to discriminate in mating choices based on race because ethnic men are hurt worse than ethnic women.

Lookism only affects men to a great degree, so it's tolerated. It's the same with sexual racism. People say that it's not racist to discriminate in mating choices based on race because ethnic men are hurt worse than ethnic women.
hating someone for being incel is just as bad as white supremacy

It's the hypocrisy of bluepilled idiots who focus on issues that push their agenda and sense of moral superiority, while at the same time ignoring issues that will reveal how contradictory their sense of morality is with our current reality (take the issue of lookism for example)

To them everything is about pretending, "lets pretend people are kind hearted by nature", "lets pretend it's unnatural to be racist, and only monsters are capable of it", "lets pretend everyday is a good day".

It's this black and white morality, and their childish naivety which defines their mentality.

I don't hate anyone but women. And that's (unironically) because of their personalities

Denying lookism at this point is simply retarded

As a curry, I call myself a shit skin. And I don't care if people call me curry, shit skin or pajeet. Even though I'm not a pajeet, I still look like one. :(

and i don't want someone to say "well the reason we're all sensitive about race is because of the killing and brutal treatment of blacks you inkwell" yet these same people don't care as much if you hate Arabs when Arabs had a million killed in Algeria, Palestinians killed and forced outta their homes, and Iraqis endure a war crime in the 2000s, etc. they still don't care as much if you hate Armenians when over a million were killed in the 1910s. society doesn't care much if you hate christians when the Soviet Union killed 12 million to 20 million christians and executed anyone who was religious (a fact that internet atheists deny, try being religious in USSR under Stalin).
SJW foids care about Muslims being killed, as long as they're foids or Chadams. It's the reason they don't care about Bosniacs or Kosovans. Also, Algerians aren't arabs.

tbh, most SJWs don't even know about the killing of Armenians,Greeks, Kosovans, Bosniacs, and christians under Stalin. Them caring about sand niggers and arabs is pure virture signalling, because in their mind they have been reduced to "Black and brown people".

And yes, hating someone because of their attractiveness and hating someone because of their race is the same thing. Both are determined by genetics.

foids: black lives matter!

also foids: lets cull sub-8 men