Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hate to break it to you but your autism/aspergers is ruining your life more than your looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 42983
  • Start date
They ARE autistic af if the male doing them isn’t at least a chadlite, even for anime and gamer foids themselves. GL getting a gamer/anime GF as a normie (let alone ugly incel subhuman) who is also into that, NEVER happens. Unless there is betabuxxing involved.
Jfl what is this joke, looks=/= autism, you can be ugly and still have friends.

Bluepilled

I know a severely autistic chadlite that stutters so bad he sounds like he is gagging that slays a new girl every week
Cherry picking, and you probably call everyone with speech issues autistic

You're the coping one, neurotypical people wouldn't be rotting on their asses crying on an incel forum about their problems.

I doubt you're neurotypical either
You know how much i'd love to be able to blame my inceldom on autism?

I could pretend im not ugly.

You know how much i'd love to be able to blame my inceldom on autism?

I could pretend im not ugly.
There's probably someone that looks like you with a wife or something, but I guess you'll keep coping.

I've simply been bullied a lot and haven't socialized much. Plus, I'm really ugly (I'm a person who's able to rate his looks quite precisely and I've been told I'm ugly), also a framelet and not tall. But I think I have no autism, only ADHD.
As for the topic, I think if you're not Chad but really have autism, it'll be a turn-off to most foids. And if you're ugly, it doesn't matter already, it never began anyways.
looks=/= autism, you can be ugly and still have friends.
Does it mean I have no friends because of my personality? For real?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what you are interested in, what matters is if you have autism or not
Autists tend to have weird interests but yeah even with normie interests ur autism will make it weird

Do you actually believe you would be chad if not your imaginary condition everyone and his mothers dog got autism these days open your tiktok feed nigga its fucking 2022 and guess what? they are all doing fine, at the very least they are not rotting on incel forums, 4chan and other weirdo websites like us

The only autists who are incels are ALWAYS ugly, coincidence? I don’t think so!

I don’t even have autism and guess what? Still never had any friends do you want to know why? Because i am ugly manlet subhuman incel piece of shit

It’s your looks, stop coping already
Keep coping.

I've simply been bullied a lot and haven't socialized much. Plus, I'm really ugly (I'm a person who's able to rate his looks quite precisely and I've been told I'm ugly), also a framelet and not tall. But I think I have no autism, only ADHD.
As for the topic, I think if you're not Chad but really have autism, it'll be a turn-off to most foids. And if you're ugly, it doesn't matter already, it never began anyways.

Does it mean I have no friends because of my personality? For real?
Adhd and autism has alot of comorbidty or something, high correlation rate

Ok then genius, show me ONE chad or at least chadlite “autist” who is an incel virgin with no friends ,extra points if he is KHHV on top of that.

The internet is HUGE, there is gotta be at least one example right?

Jfl I thought you niggas are supposed to be smart where is the “autistic “ everyone keeps babbling about all i see is low iq coping posts, even normie :bluepill: on reddit are smarter than you guys you ain’t got nothing
keep coping

C79C0EAB F84F 4B0A A486 112D5687153A

Yeah its a death sentence for a man's SMV like no other. Men are expected to be smooth talkers and with autism that becomes next to impossible. Women can't stand spergy men, I genuinely think women want these men to die, so they don't contaminate the gene pool.

I'm no rebel, I believe looks are very important. If you want women? Be good looking. You wanna have people like you without even talking to you yet? Be good looking.

But here's the tricky part, why do people dislike you after talking to you? Must be your haircut right, or you don't have the latest iPhone or you're a bit nerdy eh?

Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Even normies find their wives etc. Through social circles and lead happier lives due to friendship and validation. When you are depressed? Your friends are there, when you're going through tough times? Friends when you need validation? Friends.

Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

Aspergers is a death sentence.
its not the aspergers so much that the compete and utter mistrust and anti-social personality disorder as a result of constant rejection due to looks and touch-deprivation

But if you get diagnosed with autism, you now have your golden ticket to NEETbux for the rest of your life. Unless you're in Eastern Europe or some shithole, then may as well sudoku in Minecraft.

If only there was experimental surgery to fix these things.

I used to bang my head against the back of the couch as a kid, btw.
Harming yourself is a sign of autism, and you're on this forum. you might as well be diagnosed.

Yeah its a death sentence for a man's SMV like no other. Men are expected to be smooth talkers and with autism that becomes next to impossible. Women can't stand spergy men, I genuinely think women want these men to die, so they don't contaminate the gene pool.
They all want us to die, one way or another. You see there was a study conducted on NTs, and they didn't like us so that tells you what you need to know.

Also i like this forum because there's no hierarchy of reps, no showing off for up votes or points if it becomes that way im gonna leave.

its not the aspergers so much that the compete and utter mistrust and anti-social personality disorder as a result of constant rejection due to looks and touch-deprivation
i see, and where does this come from?

But if you get diagnosed with autism, you now have your golden ticket to NEETbux for the rest of your life. Unless you're in Eastern Europe or some shithole, then may as well sudoku in Minecraft.
nah, sudoku is for the weak. i should beat you up, if you think of sudoku.

and money cant give you what socializing gives you, or a normal life. guarantee no one would be autistic for the rest of their life for some neetbux/money even a million dollars. its a painful/crippling reality.

If only there was experimental surgery to fix these things.
Lobotomies have been done and tested, they were inhumane.

Dumb them down until they're not having schizophrenic thoughts/existencial crisis to the point they shit their pants but are now happy because they don't have to go to the toilet.

some people are just destined to live a cruel reality, mental health is a serious issue there's no surgery for most of it.

Based post I think 99.9 percent of guys on this site are extremely low IQ like I’m not laughing and there is nothing funny about it….if you think being ugly is worse then being non NT there is something serious wrong with you, ugly people are worshipped in this society

Can you show me one real life example please just show me one picture of a giga Chad with a women please or an example of good looking men being above ugly I’ll even let you cheat and choose celebrities bro. I want too believe ugly men are under giga Chad but it’s just I’ve never seen it ever my 20 years on this earth bro the social engineering has changed my friend

Harming yourself is a sign of autism, and you're on this forum. you might as well be diagnosed.
I didn't do that to harm myself though. It just made me calm.

Can you show me one real life example please just show me one picture of a giga Chad with a women please or an example of good looking men being above ugly I’ll even let you cheat and choose celebrities bro. I want too believe ugly men are under giga Chad but it’s just I’ve never seen it ever my 20 years on this earth bro the social engineering has changed my friend
most retarded post on the forum go to any gym or frat or whatever and u will see plenty

most retarded post on the forum go to any gym or frat or whatever and u will see plenty
How about you go and provide pictures of what you see , if someone like you says most retarded post then I know that means the most high IQ post on forum thanks

I didn't do that to harm myself though. It just made me calm.
it doesn't matter why you did it, it's still self harm.

"muh hitting myself makes me feel calm" ok but you're still autistic

I think I have autism I get weird looks everywhere and it is hard for me to open up to anybody

How about you go and provide pictures of what you see , if someone like you says most retarded post then I know that means the most high IQ post on forum thanks
Wtf do u want me to do search girlfriends? Fine here's one that comes to mind. Fucking retard GrAY

Wtf do u want me to do search girlfriends? Fine here's one that comes to mind. Fucking retard GrAY
View attachment 632718
No just real life couples when your outside . And that’s a NT pretty boy Chad doesn’t make women smile and he himself rarely smiles and Chad doesn’t get his eyebrows done lol the guy in the pic is a NT beta pretty boy not alpha maga hat wearing Chad. Do you think if you had a convo with that guy you could talk about deep stuff no. He’s a normie NPC

Last edited:
View attachment 632718
All I’m saying is instead of saying Chad let’s use NT beta pretty boy . I think a lot of people confuse these two like they are the same. You’re a Chad, because youre on this forum and no normie knows anything about this type of stuff . But when we see 6/10 and above guys with women those aren’t chads that’s NT pretty boy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back