Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hate to break it to you but your autism/aspergers is ruining your life more than your looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 42983
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42983

Autism ruined my life (Loner)
-
I'm no rebel, I believe looks are very important. If you want women? Be good looking. You wanna have people like you without even talking to you yet? Be good looking.

But here's the tricky part, why do people dislike you after talking to you? Must be your haircut right, or you don't have the latest iPhone or you're a bit nerdy eh?

Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Even normies find their wives etc. Through social circles and lead happier lives due to friendship and validation. When you are depressed? Your friends are there, when you're going through tough times? Friends when you need validation? Friends.

Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

Aspergers is a death sentence.

⚰SOME STATISTICS:⚰
85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.

Foids will run for the hills once u show non-NT interests

Foids will run for the hills once u show non-NT interests
People will still cope cope it's their looks, and then get rejected for an uglier NT guy.

I don't have autism

NTS live on easy mode while autistic men suffer.

It's a death sentence

Yes...I'm certain Shannon sensed Justus' neurotic traits while evaluating him:

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 23 35 58

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 37 15

Shay

SHay1

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 17 05 43

"women are more likely to have a best friend and less likely to have no friends"

My half-cousin referred to me as "Best Friend" once. Of-course, we actually barely spoke at all.

extremely high IQ

I'm no rebel, I believe looks are very important. If you want women? Be good looking. You wanna have people like you without even talking to you yet? Be good looking.

But here's the tricky part, why do people dislike you after talking to you? Must be your haircut right, or you don't have the latest iPhone or you're a bit nerdy eh?

Fuck no. Your brain is different. D I f f e r e n t. You are not NT/Neurotypical, will never be and is the reason you don't have friends or a social circle and are a COMPLETE LOSER.

Even normies find their wives etc. Through social circles and lead happier lives due to friendship and validation. When you are depressed? Your friends are there, when you're going through tough times? Friends when you need validation? Friends.

Just because you have aspergers doesn't mean you don't need validation anymore, and you will forever live with that pain of loneliness, solitude, rejection. And the abhorrent reality of solitude that pains you till death. You want to socialize, but you can't. It's like living with one nose blocked your whole life. Sure you might have lived, but did you really?

dnr i don't have autism

I was already aware of that, the statistics are daunting, but my own personal experiences have also left nothing to the imagination. So much so that despite my bluepilled attempts at delusion when I was younger, reality was always so much stronger.

Why this incessant need to be or want to be social?
I don’t get it.
What aggravates me the most about people.
When I go into the store everyone wondering around like a lost sheep.
Cashiers taking forever with each customer as they yak about drivel.
I don’t go out just to go out.
I know exactly what I’m going into the store for before I get out, I get those items and I leave.
Same when I’m home I only leave the house if I have a specific reason to do so.
Unlike everyone else that just seems to live in the moment and decides what they want after entering the store or when they all the sudden decide they want to exit the highway as we’re going by it so they cut me off and slams on the brakes.
I’ve gone in twice so far, only spoken to cashiers probably end up going in at least twice more.

Last edited:
based NTpill prophet

I was already aware of that, the statistics are daunting, but my own personal experiences have also left nothing to the imagination. So much so that despite my bluepilled attempts at delusion when I was younger, reality was always so much stronger.
Define your bluepilled attempts

Define your bluepilled attempts
Hard to remember specifics. But one example would be trying to tell myself that the reason I was alone was that I had done something wrong, not that I was born wrong, so I looked for what I thought I had done, and tried to fix it, whatever "it" happened to be that particular month, or whatever. I dunno, stuff like that.

Such bluepill

And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.
Brutal

That's actually true. If you were neurotypical you'd find a gf.

But I'm neurotypical and 5'2. Fuck my life.

Autistic men* Autistic women have a much easier time and eventually they'll select a NT man to care for them.

Fucking based, NTpill was ignored for way too long. Autism is like a cruel joke everyone laughs at.

I am both ugly and have autism. Over for me

Unless you are rich tall chad, then it’s “teehee he is a gamer and watches anime but dark tall handsome and rich not like these ugly InKwElLs with their shit PeRsOnAlItY teehee”:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

The rules are only for sub8 males, you can be a literal autist if you are tall chad and still worshipped by toilets:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
True but games and anime aren't that autist even some foids do them. A truly autistic interest like WW2 German Tanks would be completely unsalvageable:feelsrope:

True but games and anime aren't that autist even some foids do them. A truly autistic interest like WW2 German Tanks would be completely unsalvageable:feelsrope:
Model trains are foid max repel

Truth. This confuses some NTcels since they think it's the same as having an awkward personality, and personality doesn't matter. But it's actually about status, or more specifically perceived status. Status mattering is a fact, which is why you have some ugly blackcels that swim in pussy because they're famous rappers.

Autistic behavior is a cocktail of low status behaviors that we can't prevent since there's no cure for autism. That's why foids are instantly turned off when they see an autistic male speaking like a badly programmed android with awkward or no body movements. In ancient times we'd be excluded from the tribe or executed. The only thing foids care about other than sex with chad and making babies, is being part of the tribe. So we're a natural repellent to foids. And by we I mean sub-7 or so autists that aren't good looking enough to make up for it.

Bluepilled

I know a severely autistic chadlite that stutters so bad he sounds like he is gagging that slays a new girl every week

Autist....like me...?? Have you come from the ancient lands of Autismisma OUR BROTHERS WHERE GRETA

True. I've seen uglier people than me having a gf.

Hard to remember specifics. But one example would be trying to tell myself that the reason I was alone was that I had done something wrong, not that I was born wrong, so I looked for what I thought I had done, and tried to fix it, whatever "it" happened to be that particular month, or whatever. I dunno, stuff like that.
I see.

That's actually true. If you were neurotypical you'd find a gf.

But I'm neurotypical and 5'2. Fuck my life.
You're on an incel forum, the chances you are neurotypical are extremely low.

I know a guy close to your height with a gf too, and I doubt he's autistic.

You're coping by blaming your asbergers
You're the coping one, neurotypical people wouldn't be rotting on their asses crying on an incel forum about their problems.

I doubt you're neurotypical either

Unless you are rich tall chad, then it’s “teehee he is a gamer and watches anime but dark tall handsome and rich not like these ugly InKwElLs with their shit PeRsOnAlItY teehee”

The rules are only for sub8 males, you can be a literal autist if you are tall chad and still worshipped by toilets
Define literal autist, I think you are overestimating looks. I don't think girls would date someone who doesn't even speak properly, even if he was gl.

And if he's rich then he gets taken advantage of, you still need to be able to function like a human being for a relationship to work.

True but games and anime aren't that autist even some foids do them. A truly autistic interest like WW2 German Tanks would be completely unsalvageable
It doesn't matter what you are interested in, what matters is if you have autism or not