Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hate crime in TX white kids vs black kids

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I'm always skeptical of stories like this, lots of nigs will play victim just for the gibs and then when it all turns out to be bullshit so much time has passed that nobody even cares.

The nigger probably deserved it. Need to get reparations for those thousands of white women raped by niggers every year somehow

It's just wrong. I throw racial slurs around, but I don't think my own race gets an automatic pass just because I'm the same color as them. I know only Whites actually believe in equality, whereas non-Whites are all tribalistic.

God damn niggers

I'm always skeptical of stories like this, lots of nigs will play victim just for the gibs and then when it all turns out to be bullshit so much time has passed that nobody even cares.

Tribalism is up there with faggotry and tranny shit in terms of degeneracy. Wish I could be a dictator and send every tribalist to the shadow realm (in Spongebob SquarePants: Battle of Bikini Bottom). The only enemies of men are (((they))) and foids.

Don't care. Go to Africa.

Tribalism is up there with faggotry and tranny shit in terms of degeneracy. Wish I could be a dictator and send every tribalist to the shadow realm (in Spongebob SquarePants: Battle of Bikini Bottom). The only enemies of men are (((they))) and foids.
Yeah no not the sandniggers who invade my country and chop off peoples heads, those are just people and we should combine forces with them. This is how you find the ethnic-cuck race traitor.

Don't care. Go to Africa.

Yeah no not the sandniggers who invade my country and chop off peoples heads, those are just people and we should combine forces with them. This is how you find the ethnic-cuck race traitor.

If it meant id have to remove 99% of the population bcs they are tribalist id do it (in GTA 5). Who do I betray? My neurotypical normie narcissistic white neighbor who doesnt support foids rights being taken away and finds it funny (in his animalistic, tribalistic brain) when someone of another skin color has to drink his piss?

Everyone that isnt a blackpilled non tribalistic male that wants to take away foids rights is my enemy. If that means 99.99% of all men are my enemies I couldnt care less.

Pigskins cannot be taking seriously they bitch and why about blacks but then so the same shit they say they do.
>Cracker logic

Last edited:
Sure this, a group of middle schoolers bullying a black boy and calling him a nigger, is just as bad as the Christian-Newsom murders where a crowd of niggers kidnapped two white people, tortured them for days, and then brutally murdered them and the whole nigger neighborhood knew about it but never reported it.

>nigger logic
Way to go, you cherrypicked an incident that is obviously far worse than the former to prove what point exactly? and calling him a nigger isn't all they did, they forced him to drink their piss while beating the shit out of him and shot him with a bb gun.

Way to go, you cherrypicked an incident that is obviously far worse than the former to prove what point exactly? and calling him a nigger isn't all they did, they forced him to drink their piss while beating the shit out of him and shot him with a bb gun.
We can just go to the crime statistics to show you how obviously niggers are the perpetrators of this type of behavior 10x more often than whites. Also these are our countries go to fucking Africa and fight for separation the same way you fight for BLM for 9 months straight and in no time we won't see this "muh racism, muh pigskins", blacks don't wanna do that though because then they can't blame the white man for all their problems and they won't get free shit and affirmative action anymore.

For every one rare example of this with blacks getting terrorized by Whites getting national news coverage there is literally thousands of stories of Whites getting terrorized by blacks that gets no national news coverage whatsoever by comparison. So, I guess what I'm trying to say here is, I don't care about this story at all.
It's just wrong. I throw racial slurs around, but I don't think my own race gets an automatic pass just because I'm the same color as them. I know only Whites actually believe in equality, whereas non-Whites are all tribalistic.
I've lived in majority black and Mexican neighborhoods in the cities before, if you're White and male they treat you like garbage.

There is no peace, multiracial social utopia, shaking hands, and human brotherhood, that's all just one steaming pile of bullshit that isn't even real. These upper class White shitlibs and Marxists don't know what they're talking about because they've never lived their own precious ideals in practice before. I've done it, it's a multiracial hell on earth and definitely is not as advertised.

Last edited:
And you cherrypicked this incident to push your niggery agenda and to prove what point exactly?

I think getting shot at with a bb gun is a lot better deal than getting sodomized and shot with a real bullet from a real firearm.
I didn't cherry-pick this incident dumbass op posted this incident and I'm responding to it, your incident was cherry-picked not mine. Obviously yeah getting shot with a real gun is worst than a bb gun, no one is arguing that kike.
We can just go to the crime statistics to show you how obviously niggers are the perpetrators of this type of behavior 10x more often than whites. Also these are our countries go to fucking Africa and fight for separation the same way you fight for BLM for 9 months straight and in no time we won't see this "muh racism, muh pigskins",
You know that this shit will never happen. Jews have too much power in white countries, and whites are too cucked to do anything.
blacks don't wanna do that though because then they can't blame the white man for all their problems and they won't get free shit and affirmative action anymore.
based niggers. for taking advantage of cucked pigskins.

Last edited:
You responded by using this singular incident as an opportunity to spread your pro-nigger agenda. In other words, you cherrypicked it.
Not cherrypicking when I respond to a situation op posted. I didn't promote any agender, Elab on. If I did you're gonna specify what I said to promote that agenda, I was pointing out the hypocrisy of cumskins like yourself.
Also rich you call anyone else a kike.
Elab on this.

Brutal bbg pill

I only want half of the story

Let the hate flow to you, Luke.

PLANO, TX.

View: https://twitter.com/stefidelmar/status/1367734132550303746?s=21

VIDEO OF PEE DRINK (you can also find it from the Twitter gofundme link in the bottom)

View: https://m.facebook.com/1277289881/posts/10225304431059264/?d=n

Basically, abunch of white middle school (10-12football players made their black teammate drink their pee while beating the shit out of him, shooting him with BB’s, and saying “cry, NIGGER cry”.

Thoughts?

Parents retarded for sending their kid to cumskin crackers mayo snow nigger monkeys to stay over. All ethnic parents should teach their kids to avoif crackers.
Pigskins cannot be taking seriously they bitch and why about blacks but then so the same shit they say they do.
>Cracker logic
Indeed never trust a cumskin for us non whites, cumskins are worse than Jews
Sure this, a group of middle schoolers bullying a black boy and calling him a nigger, is just as bad as the Christian-Newsom murders where a crowd of niggers kidnapped two white people, tortured them for days, and then brutally murdered them and the whole nigger neighborhood knew about it but never reported it.

>nigger logic
Based niggers, I will donate to BLM every time I see that happen

Last edited: