Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Has your crush try everything to prevent you from entering her life?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
I tried to be a caring and supportive guy over texts ,asked her if she's ok everyday.
I really just want to know if I'm ever exist in her world and she made it clear that I am not.
She lied to me that she won't be allowed to use smartphone anymore...I know it just a nice way to say
"I'm tired of this creepy guy stalking me over texts and wasted my time to spend with my Chad"
I know she was lying but didn't express it over texts.
It's sad that ugly/average guy has to do all the work to prove his love for a girl, It's a tremendous devotion of energy , time and wealth to just prove his existence in his crush's eyes. But Chads don't have to put in any of this.

Wrongly phrased question.
It should be "Has your crush ever prevented you from entering her life?"

No but she did fuck the Chad who made fun of me

I only crushed froma distance. I never interacted with foids

We're all true forced loners.

I no longer have crushes on women. They're all whores and all have the same default mind

Having crush is cuckoldry, OP.

I no longer have crushes on women. They're all whores and all have the same default mind

I can't really live without not having someone in my mind.
I can;t imagine the emptiness if I let go of someone I spend time thinking about every late night.
It's like a curse..I hate this, I really need to get myself busy by doing some incel hobbies like coding and DIYing.

I can't really live without not having someone in my mind.
I can;t imagine the emptiness if I let go of someone I spend time thinking about every late night.
It's like a curse..I hate this, I really need to get myself busy by doing some incel hobbies like coding and DIYing.
I understand. I was once like that. There was a girl I was obsessed with. The obsession was strange in the sense that I hated the fact I was obsessed, yet I couldn't imagine life without being obsessed with her -- it was as if I needed the thought of her to keep me going. Then I swallowed the deep blackpill and woke up. Now I realize she was nothing.

I understand. I was once like that. There was a girl I was obsessed with. The obsession was strange in the sense that I hated the fact I was obsessed, yet I couldn't imagine life without being obsessed with her -- it was as if I needed the thought of her to keep me going. Then I swallowed the deep blackpill and woke up. Now I realize she was nothing.

Maybe because I don't know her enough so I misunderstood her as a flawless goddess and put her on the pedestal.
I always think that special girl is not like the other slutty girls . Oh,she's so pure ,love kids and is a church-goer.
But the reality is the little angel won't stay pure so long. She'll eventually get corrupted by the (((Media))) and her cool (((friends))) and she grow up.
It's not surprise that a decade latter she'll be a tattooed,nipple-pierced single mom dumped and pumped by her felon Chad...no more my pure goddess.

Have you even taken the blackpill? You are genetic trash, due to hypergamy you will die alone with your dick in your hand, only the best of the best men get to fuck foids without any effort, the rest are jestermaxxing betacucks.

Have you even taken the blackpill? You are genetic trash, due to hypergamy you will die alone with your dick in your hand, only the best of the best men get to fuck foids without any effort, the rest are jestermaxxing betacucks.
my bluepill alarm goes off on every post of his

She used to talk to me when she was still in school. Now that the exams are over, she doesn't want anything to do with me

yep. ignores me when i say hi and never greets me, tries to pretend im not there. it nevER began

tldr, I smell soy

You know that crush = oneitis, right ?