Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has it always been like this?

samsamwin

samsamwin

Self-banned
-
I was reading posts and it seems like whole women being whore and only in it for the money or sex is so deeply in grained in them(women) that it’s hard to believe that it hasn’t always been like this. I always hear the whole “women have to much privilege now, and that’s why there so many whores now” all the time but is that really all? Like how many incels were there in history, since now they say the incels population has rised. Has it rised or are there more people talking about it now than then? I really do believe it has always been like this, that the female mind now due to feminism now can say what they really think. Same thing with Chads they simply don’t need to change.

Women have used sex for power since the dawn of time. More people are just waking up to this fact in recent years

I was reading posts and it seems like whole women being whore and only in it for the money or sex is so deeply in grained in them(women) that it’s hard to believe that it hasn’t always been like this. I always hear the whole “women have to much privilege now, and that’s why there so many whores now” all the time but is that really all? Like how many incels were there in history, since now they say the incels population has rised. Has it rised or are there more people talking about it now than then? I really do believe it has always been like this, that the female mind now due to feminism now can say what they really think. Same thing with Chads they simply don’t need to change.
Yep

its also getting much worse

A lot of boomers, for instance, would be incels in today's day and age. So it's definitely gotten much worse, we're clearly in the worst time period in history in regards to hoeflation.

Always but gotten worse in the tinder era and niggerinflation