Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has Feminism made your Mental or Physical Health worse?

Has feminism made your mental or physical health worse?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Roosh V faux-Chad and feminism is a "shit test".

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

Weston404

Banned
-
I've noticed lots of mentally ill males while I was visiting Toronto. Feminism has resulted in hundreds of thousands of broken men who were shafted by the feminist social justice, criminal justice and civil legal systems.

Feminism uses "thought police" tactics which are a burden on those suffering from generalized anxiety and OCD disorders as a feminist could prance nude in public and falsely accuse a mentally ill man of "stare raping" or thinking of her sexually w/o her consent. This is debilitating to men who have several mental illnesses and worsens their conditions.

Last edited:
No because I don't have to deal with feminism in real life. for me it is just a thing i see on internet,like pussy.

Being a 38 year old virgin has utterly destroyed my mental and physical health.

Think of times when you wanted to seek help for nightmares, and instead suffered police harassment and becoming a "targeted individual" and having your pet cat poisoned by feminist agents:

Not directly atleast, although I'd probably be much happier in the pre-feminism world where being a virgin until marriage was a good thing and women weren't absolute sluts.

I'd probably be much happier in the pre-feminism world where being a virgin until marriage was a good thing and women weren't absolute sluts.

Think of times when you wanted to seek help for nightmares, and instead suffered police harassment and becoming a "targeted individual" and having your pet cat poisoned by feminist agents:

Holy shit absolute rage fuel, NEVER go to jew doctors. Just watching this was very frustrating. The "Mmmhmms" and the "Yeahs" from the foid were incredibly annoying.

Feminism = Genocide of all Men that Foids dislike.

Holy shit. The thought police is out on full force in Toronto. And I was thinking of seeing a psychiatrist too.

I feel immediate rage every time I see the thumbnail with that evil, heartless cunt

FUCKING SUFFER THERAPIST SCUM
She indirectly caused this man's pet cat to die because of the police targeting:

Dr. Brooke Hogarth is a medical doctor who probably makes over 100k a year part-time:
Holy shit. The thought police is out on full force in Toronto. And I was thinking of seeing a psychiatrist too.
See a white male Psychiatrist who would be scared shit of stirring up shit as he knows the police, his professional body and his colleagues hate him as a straight white male.

Toronto is one of the worst cities for men.

The system is literally trying to make you insane.

yes, because if feminism and sexual freedom did not exist, I would now have a wife/girlfriend and so now I would not be depressed for my inceldom.

Corporation Name: Brooke Hogarth Medicine Professional Corporation
Certificate of Authorization Status: Issued Date: May 14 2018

Shareholders:
Dr. B. Hogarth ( CPSO# 101186)

Business Address:
718-123 Edward Street
Toronto ON M5G 1E2
Phone Number: (416) 971-7730

Business Address:
Ryerson Medical Centre
Room 181 KHW
350 Victoria Street
Toronto ON M5B 2K3
Phone Number: (416) 979-5070

She indirectly caused this man's pet cat to die because of the police targeting
I feel for the guy, but an old fat cat having a seizure was highly unlikely to be caused by someone poisoning it.

No because I don't have to deal with feminism in real life. for me it is just a thing i see on internet,like pussy.

feminism has caused me anger and depression and frustration

feminism has caused me anger and depression and frustration
Anger= denied access to sex because of feminist laws.
Depression= feminists took ER jerbs and also kicked men off campus (see UofT Chanty Binx protests).
Frustration= feminists have disenfranchised lots of men that those men have no hope.

all of this completely washes over me, I couldn't care less about feminism. I am not around enough people (by which I mean I am not around people) to notice anything about it. I will always be treated cruelly by women regardless of what trendy meme ideology they happen to be following.

jews destroyed me

Corporation Name: Brooke Hogarth Medicine Professional Corporation
Certificate of Authorization Status: Issued Date: May 14 2018

Shareholders:
Dr. B. Hogarth ( CPSO# 101186)

Business Address:
718-123 Edward Street
Toronto ON M5G 1E2
Phone Number: (416) 971-7730

Business Address:
Ryerson Medical Centre
Room 181 KHW
350 Victoria Street
Toronto ON M5B 2K3
Phone Number: (416) 979-5070

GG its ogre if you are Torontocel. JFL at arresting people for dreaming.

I feel that feminism and its consequences have completely razed my mental health, but it had no effects on my physical integrity. Who knows how much saner I would be in a non-feminist world.

Feminism = Genocide of all Men that Foids dislike.

Exactly, they want to eugenicsmaxx men without correcting themselves as well.