Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has Elliot Rodgers actually influenced any shooters?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
There are a bunch of shooters who claimed they were part of I.N.C.E.L.S

But I don't see any mention of ER.

So that begs the question has ER actually made the influence he wanted to when he went around murdering others?

What the fuck is up with this ER worship?

AM mentioned ER in his infamous facebook post
I dunno if he was actually inspired by him tho

Nikolas cruz elliot rodger will not be forgotten

Specific quote:
"
And here I am , 26, with no friends, no job, no girlfriend, a virgin. I long ago realized that society likes to deny people like me these things. People who are elite, people who stand with the gods. People like Elliot Rodger, Vester Flanagan, The Columbine kids, Adam Lanza and Seung Cho.
"

Ur avi is the same as @Midwestcel but he's gone
king

Yeah, Marc Lepine was the OG incel, completly ahead of his time the man.
He doesn’t count because he coped about it. Claimed he was just fighting feminism in his manifesto, when in reality he was just as frustrated and mad about not getting girls as anyone here.

He doesn’t count because he coped about it. Claimed he was just fighting feminism in his manifesto, when in reality he was just as frustrated and mad about not getting girls as anyone here.
:feelsUgh: He correctly identified feminists as his adversaries and dealt with them.

Based on this thread: yes. Minassian also name drops him

why is OP asking about guy he can't even spell surname for properly?

why is OP asking about guy he can't even spell surname for properly?
I know

I hate when people call him Elliot "Rodgers"...Normies call him that more than his actual name... that's how much they think about things.

Shooters? Not that i know of , only a van driver

Normies call him that more than his actual name...
that's how much they think about things.
They make up their minds without knowing shit, just look at what happened to James Alex Fields Jr.

common sense

you do realize nikolas cruz had a girlfriend right?
elab on common sense

his girlfriend dumping him was the point of contention which led to him shooting up his school, its especially relevant that he did it on valentines day.ER lamented on and on about rejection, and from reading up about NC it looks like he got rejected by girls before, girls around him seemed to think he was ugly, its easy to see why he could see ER as an inspiration.

elab on common sense

his girlfriend dumping him was the point of contention which led to him shooting up his school, its especially relevant that he did it on valentines day.ER lamented on and on about rejection, and from reading up about NC it looks like he got rejected by girls before, girls around him seemed to think he was ugly, its easy to see why he could see ER as an inspiration.
no no no

he is a goverment plant.

I think he has to some extent but in my opinion many mass shootings including ER's wherever they happen to be are in many cases copies of the Columbine shooting.

Not by ER himself, but by their life situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back