Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone tried urine therapy?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Apparently it can stop the Norwood reaper if you put urine in your hair. It can also cure acne allegedly.

I'm pretty open minded and desperate so I'd try it. IDK about drinking it though.

I have tried drinking it but this wasn't the reason.

That is what is known as cope.
If urine in your hair helped, there would be a synthetic treatment using only those ingredients already...

Even bigger cope than nofap.

Cope mechanism.

He says the doctors try to hide it because it doesn't make them money since piss is free...
Definitely trust a guy who wants you to piss on your head with no scientific basis. There have been no studies but if there was any possibility, then anti balding treatment would have already been put into production using the active ingredient in piss.

just drink your own piss br0. Just put piss in your hair br0.

JFL.

just drink your own piss br0. Just put piss in your hair br0.

JFL.

Definitely trust a guy who wants you to piss on your head with no scientific basis. There have been no studies but if there was any possibility, then anti balding treatment would have already been put into production using the active ingredient in piss.
What if it is true and your denying it? You never know in this life kek

Giga low iq.
The only purpose of pissing is to get rid of toxins.
You're not supposed to put it back into your body, because your body gets rid of it for a reason.
The dude in the video has to be a troll who's secretly laughing at all the people who drink their piss because of him.

Giga low iq.
You're not supposed to put it back into your body, because your body gets rid of it for a reason.
The dude in the video has to be a troll who's secretly laughing at all the people who drink their piss because of him.
If that's true he's a high iq guy tbh.

This has to be a very elaborate prank.

Giga low iq.
I wonder if there's a correlation between being toxic and drinking piss.

Have you tried ritalin

jfl @ the title of this thread

Giga low iq.
But why not just try it? He said he cured hair loss from it in the video. I'm not scared of my own piss only scared of how I'd smell after.
Just does. Unless it’s a woman’s piss.
Or your own piss, is it gay to jerk off or are you giving a dude a hand job?

report back if anyone tires it.

how and why you tried it tbh?

sounds disguisting.
I got so mad at my brother calling me a name that I drank a thermos. I made a thread a while back.

Good fucking grief.

Just when you think you've seen it all...

How are you alive?
Sometimes I feel like a real American hero. And that isn't me bragging it's just a responsibility that those of us that have had these epiphanies must shoulder.

report back if anyone tires it.
Ok I will consider doing it, I will drink a lot of water to dilute my piss and pour it on my face and hair. I don't have a job so if it smells I can wait it out.

Can't say I have.