Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone tried cold approach?

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
Where I live, no one really does cold approach, I tried it like a handful of times and got rejected.

They just give their number and block me.

:forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek:

Chad only youngcel.

Maybe in another life , Oh wait theres nothing after death.

Years ago, when I was trying PUA. About 150 approaches, didn't get laid.

No, cause i know i ain't shit and it would be a waste of time anyway.
Cold approach is for chadlites/chads, not for ugly subhumans.

yes. it doesn't work.

Yeah. Without fail every girl said she had a boyfriend. It's the perfect excuse for them. I never got any number even.

Maby:feelsLightsaber: obv not If u say "hey wanna fuck?"
You could say, “hey, you look really pretty, want to chat for a bit?”

But then I wouldn’t do it like that because you’re essentially validating her. She’ll just take your compliment, reject you and walk away.

So instead you should comment on the surroundings. Be like, “Hey, how often do you visit [enter place]?” or just something that brings up the surroundings in a way.

Yes, you shouldn't call yourself incel if you haven't.

Where I live, no one really does cold approach, I tried it like a handful of times and got rejected.

I did years back but fail
Years ago, when I was trying PUA. About 150 approaches, didn't get laid.
same tho I did maybe 20-30

Even Chad doesen't cold approach nowadays.

I don't want to go to jail.

yes in 2013(when i was 16 years old) and a little in 2013, it was generally not a fun experience, most of the girls were friendly. i remember only two that were interested or properly "hooked" as the PUA's say, most of the "sets" were ''timewaster sets'' where the girl was friendly but avoiding eye contact, I had to "Plow", keep making funnycocky statements but absolutely nothing i can do to make the girl "interested'' . if i were a tall, muscular, handsome, white guy AKA chad, I know many more sets would "hook" or more "yes girls" or i can force "IOI's" just stare at the girl and lock eyes with her and if she locks eyes for any length of time above normal then she is a "yes girl", she would hook if you approach/compliment her, you can get a solid number close if she is not busy or has no real agenda when you chat her up, nowadays i just stare at +7 foids with a look of " i hate you "