Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone tried ascending in a lucid dream?

Death

Death

I don't know how to lucid dream but I am curious, not for sex because well, I don't really care anymore. But theoretically this would kinda work? Has anyone tried?

yes and tried to have sex in lucid dreams.
I only managed to get to the stage of being lucid and controlling some things and sometimes I wake up from the emotion but I still haven't managed to have sex. I highly recommend it :feelsdevil:literally you can do whatever you want:feelsdevil:

I can’t lucid dream. Tryed it many times never works

whenever i try to put penis in vagina in a lucid dream, it's like 404 sensation not found

One time i had sex in my dream, it felt fucking incredible it was literally the best thing you could fucking experience. But i'm not really sure how to have a dream like that again, also it's not like i didn't jack off for a while and i didn't even think of the girl in question but the mind works really weirdly sometimes.

That could be a really good way to cope if found, but i can't astral project maxx so it's a shame

Nah never first thing i did was flying and have superior abilities foids aren't worth your precious mind control dream moment

In my dreams im Chad, assfuckin bitches

I can't keep my lucid dreams stable.

tried and failed repeadetly

If only I could

yes I was really into dreaming when I was 17. but I don't think it's very worth. it's hard and unreliable as fuck and fucks with your sleep. and it's fake :cryfeels:

I can't pull it off whatsoever no matter how hard I try. The depressing/weird dreams is all I can get