Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone played drinking games involving sexual questions?

turkcelSWE

turkcelSWE

Banned
-
I understand that many here have not been to parties or similar events. But I as an incel was yesterday in a birthday party at my friends house when he invited 4 friends of him, whereas the friends of him also bringed 4-5 stacies. I have also been to home parties in connection with my university studies. Very often they start playing this drinking game. It's like "If you have had sex with 3 people this month, take a drink and "If you had the longest relation among us all, take three sips".

Damn, it felt like sitting in court facing life sentence without the possibility of parole when I was seated with them, and they were all drunk and we started this game. So when they asked us all of long our relations been, I had to lie when the question came up to me. So I answered "3 months". The boys next to me were like "ohh holy shit you little fuck boy".

And the girls were exposing secrets while drunk. They could ask questions like "Have you had sex in the forrest" and they all took a sip. "Have you had a threesome past 2 months" and they took a sip.

For me, it was a big nightmare having to be part of this game. I had to lie all the time and take my sips to not expose what a loser I was. It is sickening how much normies have experienced sexually in their lives.

Has anyone else in this community involuntarily taken part of a drinking game involving questions of sexual content?

And the girls were exposing secrets while drunk. They could ask questions like "Have you had sex in the forrest" and they all took a sip. "Have you had a threesome past 2 months" and they took a sip.

I will never understand how there are men still getting married in 2020.

NT and low inhibmogs 99% of this forum brutally
Someone is going to marry those whores haha

I have no friends, would walk out of a party like that, and only play drinking games over things that piss me off about modern society (e.g. one drink for every time some insecure aggro jerkoff tailgates me on the freeway).

Son of a bitch this is one of my dreams, how the fuck did you manage this??? I will never experience this. I struggle to conceive of any possibility of this happening for me. I would love to play a game like this.

Dude if i was in your place I wouldn’t hold it and I probably would aspergmax or something

Son of a bitch this is one of my dreams, how the fuck did you manage this??? I will never experience this. I struggle to conceive of any possibility of this happening for me. I would love to play a game like this.

In Sweden, when you start university there is always someone who hosts a big party for your class. So that's how I made it.

And my friend had a birthdayparty where he invited his 4 chad friends, and they invited stacies they knew.

And no, there is absolutely no dream to be part of a drinking game involving sexual questions when you had no fucking experience. You end up lying because you dont want to embarass urself.

NT and low inhibmogs 99% of this forum brutally

Someone is going to marry those whores haha
I've never even been to a party let alone done these drinking games lmfao. This forum is a joke

I've never even been to a party let alone done these drinking games lmfao. This forum is a joke
Same man. If OP got that far, i’m sure he could ascend with some drunk bitch as well.

I will never understand how there are men still getting married in 2020.
It's probably because foids pressure normies into getting married and threaten to leave them if the normies don't marry them.
So it's either become single again and likely incel or take the risk of marrying a foid to be able to keep her around for a while.
There's people on this forum that have been to clubs and exclusive house parties. You can't even get into those unless you meet a minimum looks threshold (usually white or black, tall and normie tier or better looking).

I have never even been to a single party in my life

It's probably because foids pressure normies into getting married and threaten to leave them if the normies don't marry them.
So it's either become single again and likely incel or take the risk of marrying a foid to be able to keep her around for a while.

There's people on this forum that have been to clubs and exclusive house parties. You can't even get into those unless you meet a minimum looks threshold (usually white or black, tall and normie tier or better looking).
Who are said people? They should be permabanned ngl.
He's another LARPing normie.

Last edited:
In Sweden, when you start university there is always someone who hosts a big party for your class. So that's how I made it.

And my friend had a birthdayparty where he invited his 4 chad friends, and they invited stacies they knew.

And no, there is absolutely no dream to be part of a drinking game involving sexual questions when you had no fucking experience. You end up lying because you dont want to embarass urself.

I know you don't like it. I understand a lot of people here don't like it. I do. I want this. See, not only do I not care about "embarrassing myself," but I'm desperate to reach out to as many people as possible about how I'm a virgin.

Especially people who live as fast and sexual a life as to play sexual drinking games. I want into their world. I want to come to them, and show how denied I've been, and how in need I am of what they have.

I know you don't like it. I understand a lot of people here don't like it. I do. I want this. See, not only do I not care about "embarrassing myself," but I'm desperate to reach out to as many people as possible about how I'm a virgin.

Especially people who live as fast and sexual a life as to play sexual drinking games. I want into their world. I want to come to them, and show how denied I've been, and how in need I am of what they have.
Here's an idea of what it may be like one on one

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kyKftNKRrQ

I did it far in the past. Truth or dare type stuff. Girls choosing dare to kiss gl guys and always choosing truth to incel types including me.